Happy Birthday

This is so long omg

A bit smutty skip if you please

3rd person pov

Millie woke up before Finn did. She woke up from a bad dream, but she shrugged it off as soon as she saw the boy next to her, hugging her body onto his. She smiled at his cuddling, and looked up to his face.

His eyes were closed and his breathing was long and paced, meaning he's still sleeping. Millie lightly brought her hand from resting on his back to his lower stomach, pressing down lightly and making her way up and stopping at his chest.

He's so warm. And soft.

She felt Finns body immediately tense up against her, Millie herself getting tense in fear she woke him up, which she did.

She looked from her hand on his chest then back up to his face, his eyes a little open looking down at her.

"Whatcha doing?" He asks, making Millie smile. She loves his morning voice.

"Just admiring the now nineteen year old boy in front of me." She said, Finn smiling at her.

"I'm a man now." Finn said, making Millie laugh a bit.

"You don't act like it." She said, and he raised his eyebrows at her.

"Oh really?" He said, jokingly. Millie smiled and nodded, feeling his hands slide to her waist, and started tickling her which came by surprise.

Millie started laughing and squirming away, trying to get out of his grip.

"Finn stop, I can't breathe," Millie said laughing, trying to catch her breath. Finn laughed, and let go of her.

"So what's the plan for your birthday?" Millie asked him, rolling over to lay on her stomach. She turned her head to face him on his side.

"I'm not sure, I usually just spend it with my family. Some of my friends are out here but I don't want to bring them over if you're here." Finn said, Millie furrowing her eyebrows.

"You should have them over. Who are they?" She asks, looking at the mop of messy curls on Finns head.

"Jack, Malcolm and Ayla." He said, and Millie nodded, interested in this part of his life Finn hasn't talked about.

"How do you know them? Well, besides Jack obviously." Millie asked, Finn smiling.

"We were in a band." He said, which had Millies eyes wide.

"Ohh, so the other band members. Bring them over!" Millie replied, smiling. He agreed.

The day quickly turned to night, as everyone was in the living room and kitchen enjoying each other's company. Millie really likes Ayla and Malcom, they are super nice and sweet.

Finn was talking to his mom and Malcolm, meanwhile Millie, Ayla and Chloe were in the kitchen talking.

"To be honest we were starting to think Finn was gay," Ayla said, Millie laughing.

"I could see that. That's odd he never had a girlfriend." Millie said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"He was honestly really focused on music and work and that stuff, I guess he just never really thought about it." Ayla said, Chloe agreeing. She has watched Finn for three years, and she can see where Ayla is coming from. Millie felt her phone keep buzzing, like it was all day. She tried to ignore it, but it was just irritating her at this point.

"I have to go up, I'll be back in a few minutes," Millie said to the girls, leaving them in the kitchen. She walked upstairs into Finns room and shut the door behind her, taking a deep breath out. She sat on the bed and opened her phone looking through all of the messages.