Calpurnia

It was the night of the party, and Millie was stressing.

"What do I even wear to these?" Millie asked, groaning before laying out all of her options on the bed. Maddie chucked and looked over to her options.

"Well they are an indie band, so nothing too fancy. Something so you will fit in," Maddie said, picking the leather skirt from Millie's options and pairing it with fishnets underneath.

"And take one of your black band shirts and tuck it into the skirt. Also wear your doc martins," she said, Millie nodding.

"I don't know what I'd do without you," she joked, Maddie laughing.

"Soo, what are you gonna talk to Finn about?" Maddie questioned. She still is kind of confused about the whole thing, but is still supportive. Finn makes her unbelievably happy.

"I'm not sure. I feel like we will just figure it out when we are with each other." Millie said, throwing on the outfit Maddie picked out for her.

"Well let's hope everything goes good. Fillie forever," Maddie joked, Millie rolling her eyes at the ship name.

"What? It's so cute," Maddie said, as Millie started to put eyeliner on her under eye and eyelids.

"It's dumb." She replied, Maddie chucking.

"You don't think this is too much?" Millie asked, looking at herself in the mirror. The full look was a lot, she's never really worn stuff like this but if she does it's rare. She's wearing a black band tshirt tucked into a tight leather skirt barely reaching her mid thigh. The fishnets added to the outfit, along with her shoes. She curled her hair, and did light eye makeup and added eyeliner and mascara.

"You look hot Millie, and trust me when I say this, Finn will love it." Maddie teased, Millie throwing her mascara at Maddie. Maddie laughed, looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing black leather pants with a cropped calpurnia shirt Jack gave to her which obviously she cropped herself.

"Alright, let's grab the others and head out."

Millie was shocked to see so many people show up to the show, and how many people were dressed in the attire she was. She fits in perfectly, thank god.

Her and Maddie were chatting to Sadie about some random topic until they heard the crowd cheering like crazy.

Luckily, Jack knew they were coming so he got the group a good view from the top. It was a small place, but packed with people. There was a pit, and then there was a ledge with more seats and then people standing along the railing, where Millie and the group were.

The four band members walked out at the same time, everyone cheering for them. She saw Ayla, Jack and Malcolm go to their places and realized Finn was front and center of the stage with a guitar and microphone.

He never told me he was the lead singer.

A smile made its way to her face as she watched him take a sip from his water bottle and place it down next to him, looking at the crowd. She noticed the girls were screaming in the pit, specifically for Finn.

I mean, who wouldn't fangirl over him.

He was wearing a white tshirt with something imprinted on it, along with a jacket over the shirt with black pants.

"Hey everyone!" Finn said into the microphone, more people screaming. Ayla smiled, putting the mic to her lips.

"I hope you guys enjoy the show," she said, nodding to Malcolm as he started the beat for the first song they did.