Questions

3rd person

The two were laying in bed still, sleeping. Maddie was getting ready to go out for breakfast with Jack, and she looked at the two before she left.

They were tangled up with each other, Finn slightly snoring. Millie looked slumped, and Finn was just peacefully sleeping. He had both of his hands around her waist, hugging her against his own body. Her head was snuggled up in his chest, and one of her arms was draped over his side, the other one underneath her. Finns leg was in between hers comfortable, both of them sleeping.

Maddie thought it would be funny to take a picture, so she went to the front of the bed and took a picture of the two sleeping. She would send it to Millie later. She quietly left the dorm room, leaving it silent as the two slept.

But that didn't stay for long.

One of the twos phone started loudly ringing, causing them to groan. Finns phone was on silent, so he knew it wasn't his. He heard Millie groan, and try to move to answer it. He didn't let her leave his hold, and she sighed.

"Leave it." Finn whispered, Millie groaning. The call stopped, and she opened her eyes and saw how close she was to Finn. Her eyes widened and she immediately backed away from him, Finn letting his grip on her fall.

"Um-sorry. Wait how did I get back here?" Millie asked, sitting up with a pounding headache. Finn sat up as well.

"You basically left the party yourself cause you wanted to go to sleep. You made me sleep over." Finn said to Millie, and she nodded.

"Ugh, sorry." She said, and Finn shrugged. Millie went to lean over Finn and grab her phone, but before she fully did she hesitated, and sat back down. Finn noticed her gesture.

"Can you hand me my phone?" Millie asked, not looking at Finn. Finn smirked, staring at her.

"Why can't you grab it?" Finn asked her, and she looked at him and raised her eyebrows.

"You'll be stupid and try something." Millie said, and Finn laughed.

"Well what if I did?" He asked, and she smiled and shrugged.

"Depends." Millie said, and Finn smiled back. Finn wasn't making an effort to grab her phone, so Millie just decided to lean over Finn to grab it from the desk. Before she could grab her phone, she felt his hands lightly place against the sides of her hips, and flip Millie over so her back was against the bed, and Finn was over her. Millies cheeks were burning red, and she tried to look everywhere except his eyes.

"What Mill, to scared to make eye contact or something?" Finn said, eyeing Millie.

She's so beautiful.

"Shut up, Finn. Stop flirting with me I swear-

"You swear what? Like seriously what are you going to do." Finn said, chuckling a little bit.

"I'll hit you." Millie said, and they both laughed.

"You'll hit me huh?" Finn said, in a quiet voice, keeping his eyes on Millies. Millie couldn't stop thinking about how perfect he is, and how much she wanted her mind to shut up.

"Will you hit me if I do this?" Finn whispered, his lips lowering to connect with Millies ear as he said that. Millies heartbeat quickened as she felt goosebumps trail along her neck to her fingertips.

Finn lightly placed his lips on her jawline, trailing up to the back of her ear. For Millie, that was the sweet spot on her neck, and of course Finn had to find it right now.

He heard her let out a moan, a loud one.

His heartbeat sped up, the sound making him feel like he's on fire. Like he wants more. He noticed the goosebumps that are risen against Millies skin, satisfied that he makes her feel this way. But of course she won't admit it out loud.