Around town

Millie woke up first, the sun hitting her eyelids. She furrowed her eyebrows and opened her eyes, squinting. She let out a deep breath, and turned around to see Finn fast asleep. Her thoughts began to run from last night.

The thought gave her butterflies, and she slightly smiled. The things this boy does.

She watched Finn again, who was sleeping on his stomach, his face filled with curls that fell onto it. The comforter was down to his waist, showing his bare back.

Millie looked down to her own figure, and realized she had nothing on except underwear she threw back on before she fell asleep. She could see Finns boxers sticking out from the comforter just a tiny bit.  She was covered entirely up to her chest with the blanket, and sighed.

She loved last night, she really did. And she could tell Finn did as well. Throughout the entire thing, he asked her if she was okay. Jacob never did that for her.

She looked to the bottom of the bed and found her bra and shirt, which she quietly put back on, and looked for her shorts. She couldn't find them anywhere, so she took a pair of Finns black sweatpants and threw them on.

"What are you doing?" She heard Finn ask, which made her jump out of surprise. She looked over to him, turned towards her now, watching her.

"I was gonna go downstairs." Millie said, and Finn shook his head. Millie furrowed her eyebrows, but smiled when she saw Finns stretched out arms for her.

"No, we have to get up. It's already 11," Millie said, walking over to Finn and sitting on the side of the bed. Finn sighed, rubbing his eyes to wake up.

"Put on some clothes, I wanna go eat breakfast." Millie said, making Finn laugh.

"Fine. I'm not hungry though, I'm still full from last night." He said, getting up and grabbing his shirt. Millie didn't catch on until a couple seconds later, then smacking him on the arm.

"Ow!" He said, and Millie laughed and rolled her eyes.

"That wasn't funny." She said, as he got up to find some pants.

"It was really funny." Finn said, grabbing another pair of sweatpants and throwing them on.

"Not funny. Let's go," Millie said, as she opened the door for them to walk out.

The two made it into the kitchen, where Nick was just sitting, looking at his phone. He looked up to the two of them and back down to his phone, but did a double take on Millie.

"Finn, you're gonna have some explaining to do," Nick said, Finn furrowing his eyebrows. He looked over to Millie again, and widened his eyes. There was a trail of red and purple marks going from her jawline to the bottom of her neck, disappearing behind the shirt she was wearing.

Shit.

"We need to go upstairs now," Finn said, grabbing Millies hand and was about to turn around, but heard his mom call their names.

"Millie, Finn! You two slept in today." She said, walking into the kitchen. Millies eyes widened, realizing what it was that he was so worried about.

Well, this is going to be embarrassing.

The two turned back around, Finn smiling at his mom. His mom looked at the two, then immediately noticed Millies marks on her neck.

"Well now I know why," she said, lightly laughing.

"Mrs Wolfhard I am really sorry I honestly had no idea-

"It's okay, honey. Finn, behave next time." Mary said, making Finns jaw drop and furrow his eyebrows while Nick laughed at him.