Transferred

Millies pov

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, meaning I have class in 30 minutes. I groan, and hit the stop button.

Maddie already left early this morning, she has a lot of morning classes due to her major. It's 9:30, and I look around the room. It's empty. Lilia went home late last night after we finished season 2, and I passed out after that.

I have two classes today: Chemistry and Math.

I think it's complete bullshit I have to take chem again, I did that shit in highschool.

I get up and put my glasses on and go to pick out an outfit. It's a little warm today, so I went with some black jean shorts and a peach colored long sleeve shirt, tight fitting one that I tucked under my shorts. I brought a hoodie with me, in case my classes were cold. I slipped on my vans, and dipped.

I was a little earlier than usual, so I found a good seat and opened up my MacBook, finding my notes from last class. The two classes I have today are my hardest ones, the rest of the week is pretty easy.

I'm sitting in Starbucks working on my essay while I hear my phone go off. I look to see it's a random number, but I answer it just in case.

"Hello?" I asked, and I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Millie! This is Nick from Dunkin. I'm calling to let you know you have the job! Your first day is tomorrow from 5-9, and you will see the rest of your schedule once you come in. We will have somebody train you the first couple of days, then you can go on your own. Also, your uniform should be dropped off at your dorm either tonight or tomorrow morning," Nick stated, my heart pounding.

"Thank you so much, I appreciate this opportunity! I will see you tomorrow." I say, as he says goodbye and hangs up the phone. I smile, satisfied that I got the job. I really needed the money, and something else to do with my life besides sit around and do school work.

I immediately text Maddie.

Madz

Girl I got the job!

Bitch that's awesome!!! Free Dunkin' for me😘

Hahaha maybe.

When do you start?

I start tomorrow at 5, kinda nervous

Girl don't be, you're gonna do so good.

I smile and put my phone down, working on my essay again. But as soon as I heard the bell ring as the door opened, my eyes averted to the boy that just walked in.

He had curls, light brown ones. He was tall, looking around aimlessly. He met my staring eyes, and smiled at me. I smiled back. I saw him walk up to my table, and I panicked.

"Hey, anything you suggest here?" He asks, sitting down. I smile at him. He's cute.

"Definitely a refresher." I responded, and he smiled.

"Do you want anything?" He asks me, and my eyebrows raise.

"You don't have to get me anything." I said, laughing a bit, looking down at my computer.

"Okay, maybe next time then." He said, and I met his stare again.

"How do you know there will be a next time?" I asked, and he smiled.