What did i do?

Get ready for this. Also it's my birthday tomorrow!!!

Millie woke up, stretching. She soon realized she was intertwined with a body, making her stop her movement. She looked up to see Finn, his eyes closed.

How the hell did I get here? Where am I?

She took a second look at Finn. His freckles scattered across his face, his gentle expression as he's sleeping. He looks so peaceful.

And cute.

His hands were wrapped around her waist securely, and she secretly enjoyed the feeling of someone else next to her. Jacob never did that stuff with her.

Millie saw his eyebrows furrow and he groaned, stretching and trying to shift, but froze as he opened his eyes. He looked down to Millie to meet her eyes, and they both smiled.

"Hello." Finn said.

"Hi." Millie replied back. She looked down and awkwardly moved out of their sleeping position.

"Sorry I don't remember doing that." She said again, now sitting up. Finn followed her movements.

"Uh-yeah you were kinda drunk." Finn replied back, Millie laughing a little.

"I'm sorry. Wait, I thought I was staying at Sadies?" She asked, confused and looking for her phone.

"She left, and I didn't know how to get there. And you couldn't go back to your dorm." Finn replied, watching her.

She's so pretty.

Millie stood up looking for her phone, and felt the pants she was wearing underneath her feet as she took a step. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw she was wearing a huge pair of sweatpants with a tshirt that was not hers either. They smell like Finn, making Millie assume they are Finns.

"Your phone is in the bathroom I think." Finn said, laying back down and closing his eyes.

Millie walked to the bathroom, seeing her clothes all over the place from last night. She must have changed in here. She quickly folded her clothes, and then grabbed her phone, walking back out to Finn.

"Well, thank you for letting me stay here last night." She said, making Finn perk up, sitting up and looking at her.

She looks so pretty in my clothes.

"Yeah, any time." He said, and she gave a slight smile. She reached for the doorknob, but Finn cut her off.

"Wait! -Uh, Jack is still in your dorm. You can't go back there yet." He said, and Millie groaned.

"What do I do now?" She asked, and Finn came up with a great idea. Well, for him at least. He stood up, leaning against the bed frame.

"Did you wanna go get breakfast? Or coffee?" He asked, his heart racing. Millies eyes scanned his, then looked down to what she was wearing.

"It's not a date or anything, just getting food." Finn said nervously back. Millie laughed, and hit him in the arm playfully.

"Of course it's not a date, Finn. Let's go." Millie said, disregarding what she was wearing or not. Finns eyes perked up, surprised she said yes in the first place. He smiled and grabbed his phone, and they headed out to get breakfast.

"I'm serious dude. Us six, tonight. Sadies dorm." Noah said to Caleb, Caleb rolling his eyes.

"Dude, we legit just had a party last night." Caleb said, serving off an order they just made.