Little present

I be updating like nobody's business

Millie woke up in a panic, taking a deep breath in. Focus, Millie. Breathe.

She looked outside to see it was still dark out, and the clock read 3:53am.

She heard shuffling beside her, and remembered Finn was in the bed with her. He looked over to see her visibly shaking, and immediately sat up with a worried expression.

"It's okay Mill, just try to relax. Okay? Breathe." Finn said softly, calming her down. He hesitantly pulled her into a hug which she gladly returned.

Finn felt her warm breath against his chest and her body shaking against him, and his heart hurt. He wishes he could help her.

"It's okay Mill. It's okay, I'm here," he whispered, Millie nodding into his chest. After a few minutes, she completely calmed down again, her breathing steady again.

Finn looked down to see her eyes were closed. She fell asleep in his arms.

He lightly smiled, and gently laid back down so she wouldn't wake up. He situated so he was on his back and she was comfortably half on the bed and half on him. He slowly traced circles on her back, taking a breath.

This is a new feeling for him; he never had girls in his bed. Ever.

But Millie is different.

The sun woke Millie up. She shifted and stretched, but noticed she was actually sleeping on top of Finn still. She smiled down at his sleepy face, moving a strand of hair by his eye. His eye flinched a little, waking him up. His eyes slowly opened to Millies, already looking at him. He lightly smiled, and put his head half into the pillow, letting her out of his grasp.

"Don't look at me when I sleep." Finn said in a low voice, Millie giggling a bit.

She liked his morning voice.

"You're cute when you sleep." Millie said, laying down next to him. He smiled at her, raising his eyebrows.

"Not as cute as you." He replied, wanting to see Millie smile.

Jesus. If the guys were listening to this conversation he would already be getting lowered into his grave which would be titled "simp".

"What's the plan for today?" Millie asked. Finn shrugged, and Millie laid on her back, looking at the ceiling. Finn smirked, and lightly rolled over, so he's on top of her. Millie was caught by surprise from his actions, but smiled.

"Just us two can spend time together." He said, whispering into her ear. She laughed at how his breath tickled the back of her neck, leaving kisses as well.

"We need to spend time with your family. We're here for a reason." Millie said, Finn nodding.

"But I want to spend some of my morning with you. Alone." Finn said, Millie nodding. Her eyes left his, noticing all of his other facial features. His freckles everywhere, his nose, his cheekbones, his eyebrows. His lips especially.

"You sleep okay?" Millie asked him, noticing little dark circles under his eyes.

"Yeah. You?" He asked, reaching one of his hands up and placing it on the side of her face, moving a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Could've been better." She said, Finn nodding.

"You know what could make you feel better?" Finn asked softly, whispering into her ear. She lightly smiled, knowing where he was going.

"Maybe later. We have to see your family." Millie said, but felt the presence of Finns lips lightly press against her neck.

"Five minutes," he whispered, Millie nodding. She would love more than anything in the world to spend time with Finn, but she just feels bad she's not with his family. Finn doesn't feel that way though. He could spend all day with her.