Misunderstanding

THIS CHAPTER.

It's been a while guys lol but I want to just publish the rest so the whole story is finished!! I hope you enjoy :)

Most of the guys woke up really hungover. Well, all of them. The girls were the first up, already in the kitchen eating breakfast and chatting.

One by one the guys came up, the girls giving them water and ibuprofen.

"What's the agenda for today?" Sadie asked, everyone on their phones.

"I thought we could go to the beach, or go downtown to the little shops." Millie suggested. Everyone seemed to agree, as they got ready for the day.

Sadie and Millie went upstairs to throw on a swimsuit under their clothes and they chatted.

"So Sadie, what's up with you and Caleb?" Millie asked, making the redhead blush.

"He's been really flirty recently. I've liked him for a while but I'm scared to make the first move. Like what if something goes wrong? I don't want to mess up our friendship." Sadie said, sighing. Millie smiled at her.

"You guys are adorable and obviously head over heels for each other. Trust me on this when I say it will go great." Millie replied, Sadie giving her a light smile.

"Well what about you and Finn?" Sadie asked, Millie turning to her.

"What about Finn?" She asked, Sadie raising her eyebrows giving her a knowing look.

"You guys are too cute. And you're obviously flirting." She said, smirking at her. Millie smiled and rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"That's Finn for you. We've decided to be friends, and I think it's going really good." Millie stated, Sadie nodded.

"It's so obvious that Finn is head over heels for you," she said, making millie raise her eyebrows.

"No, he's just being like he is. We are over each other." Millie stated, Sadie agreeing with millie but obviously knowing the truth.

The group had made their way downtown and were looking at all the shops around town.

Millie groaned, sitting on a bench as some of the group went into a store next to it. It was almost 90 degrees outside, and she was hot. Finn watched as she put her hair into a low bun, exposing more of her neck. She was wearing a black cropped tank top with some colorful shorts. He offered her his water, and she gladly took it.

"When are we going to the beach?" Maddie asked, looking at the time. Everyone was sweating and wanted to swim.

"We can go after this shop." Caleb said, grabbing everyone from inside the shop.

Maddie made her way over to the bench Millie was sitting at, and sat down next to her.

"I wonder what the UV is," Maddie said, checking her phone.

"Probably like 10, I need to put sunscreen on." Millie said, as everyone made their way out of the shop.

The group then walked downtown and made it to the beach, quickly setting up and running into the water.

"Let's do chicken fights!" Noah suggested, and everyone agreed.

Maddie got on Jacks and fought Sadie who was on top of Caleb. Sadie won.

Finn and Millie fought who were on top of Gaten and Noah, and Finn won.

"You stood no chance honestly," Finn said, jokingly flexing his arms. Millie laughed, splashing him with water.