Noah

Millie woke up in Finn's arms.

The light was shining through the little window, followed by Finn's deep breaths. She looked up at him and sighed.

He's definitely tired. They were up for a while last night.

She felt his hand softly tighten on her waist, pulling her closer to him. She looked up at his sleepy face, his curls all over his face and a little over his eyes. She smiled, lightly brushing them out of his eyes.

She kissed his cheek, and smiled at him.

"I'm gonna take a shower." She whispered, Finn nodding and letting go of her and going back to sleep. She smiled and shook her head, throwing on her shorts which she forgot to put on last night.

She quietly left his room, and once she reached the stairs she groaned. Her legs are sore.

She sighed, and pushed through the pain and walked upstairs. She made it all the way to her and Sadie's room, and grabbed some clothes to take a shower. Sadie was nowhere to be found.

Probably already up.

She walked into the bathroom, locking it behind her. She started the water, and took off her shirt. She looked at herself in the mirror to see dark red and some purple marks all down her stomach, and her chest. Her stomach immediately grew with butterflies.

The two got pretty heated last night. It's like they craved each other, and couldn't get enough. Especially Finn.

She smiled at the thought of Finn. He makes her so unbelievably happy, and she's glad it's back to the way it used to be.

Most of the group was up by now, all of them sitting in the living room and kitchen. Finn was on his phone, texting back some of his friends he hasn't gotten the chance to.

"Ugh, I'm so tired." Noah said, laying down on the other couch and putting his head into the pillow.

"You could have slept in, it's only 9:30." Sadie said, Maddie nodding. Everyone was bickering with each other, as Finn looked over to the stairs to see Millie walking down. He noticed she was walking down the stairs weirdly, like she was in pain.

Then he remembered last night.

His stomach grew with butterflies at the thought of what happened between the two last night. It was the best night of his life.

Millie saw him staring, and he raised his eyebrows and winked with a smile. Her face immediately reddened and shook her head, walking over to the couch Noah was sitting on.

They tuned back into the bickering, as it caught their attention.

"Well how was I supposed to sleep when all I heard was moaning all night, and I mean all night!" Noah said, everyone widening their eyes.

"Wait who? In the basement?" Maddie asked, Finn and Millie immediately making eye contact with each other but not saying a word.

"Yes, in the basement." Noah said, his head in the pillow.

"Well who was it? Cause I know for sure it wasn't me." Gaten said, and everyone else shrugged.

Sadies heart was beating a million miles an hour.

If anyone found out that her and Caleb hooked up last night, she wouldn't hear the end of it. But she didn't think they were that loud.

But she knew one person probably knew, and that was Millie. She knew she wasn't in bed last night.

On the other hand, Millie had similar thoughts.

The only person that could know about her and Finn was Sadie, because Millie wasn't in bed last night either. So, the two stayed quiet assuming they were caught by each other. Even though neither of them had no idea.