Party

Millies pov

"Millie that's adorable." Maddie said, looking at my outfit. I didn't know what to wear, so I threw on a black skirt and a maroon sweater.

"Thanks." I said, starting to straighten my hair. I hear a knock on the door, and it's Sadie and Lilia. Turns out they are roommates as well. They come in already dressed, ready to go.

Sadie was wearing white skinny jeans with a brown tight fit long sleeve turtleneck. Which I like personally. Lilia was wearing a skirt with a crew neck over whatever shirt she had on.

"So I've never been to a college party. Anything to expect?" I asked, as Lilia and Sadie sat down.

"A lot of drunk people. A lot. And guys trying to get a hookup in. But other than that a lot of fun." Sadie said, and I smiled and nodded.

We eventually made our way out of the dorm and walked to the dorm where the party is. You can hear it from down the hall. We walk in, and you can tell that it's a huge living space compared to just a two-person dorm. I'm assuming this person is in a four person dorm. The music is blaring, and there's people everywhere. I immediately spot Wyatt next to Noah, chatting. I walk over to them, and greet them.

"What's up Millie?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"Same as you." I said, and he laughed a bit. It was hard to hear anything over the music without raising your voice.

I went to highschool parties, but those were a bunch of bullshit. There was always so much drama, and for what reason? None at all. Jacob didn't let me go to parties that often.

I felt someone's hand meet with my arm, pulling them towards me.

"Millie, you wanna get drunk or what?" Maddie said, and I laughed at her. She's always inside studying. It's weird to see her out of her natural habitat. I follow her to the kitchen where the drinks are being handed out, and I made eye contact with someone from across the room. He smiles and waves, and I wave back, bringing my attention back to Maddie, who's looking at the boy.

"Oh my god, who is that?" She asks, intrigued. I laugh.

"That's Finn. I work with him." I said, and her eyes widened.

"You never told me how hot the people you work with are. Geez Millie, let me in on this stuff. I get so bored." She said, and I laughed and grabbed her and myself a drink. We chugged them down, getting our seconds.

-

"No, but seriously Millie," Maddie said, slurring her words, as I'm laughing hysterically. We're on our 5th drink of the night, drunk as fuck. Sadie and Lilia are around, we haven't seen them in a while.

"Meredith Grey and George O'Malley." She said, and we both start laughing so loud that you can hear our laughs over the music.

"Shut up Maddie. I'm gonna go pee." I said, and she nodded, finding Sadie and Lilia.

I make my way around the house, trying to find a bathroom. I get stopped when a boy stands in front of me.

"Hey Millie, long time no see." Jacob says, eyeing me.

"Hi." I said, not knowing what's happening. I'm too drunk to comprehend what thoughts are going through my head.

"Wanna get out of here?" He said, and I shook my head no.

"No, my friends are waiting for me." I said, slurring my words.

"Okay. You look hot." He said, and I smirked at him, in a flirty mood.

"You are too." I said, before reaching up and placing my lips on his, as he pushes me into the wall and continues to kiss me. Those lips, I miss. Even though I know I shouldn't be anywhere near him, it's like my body was longing to be with his. My heart is aching, knowing it's not the right thing to do.

Stop. You're drunk.

I push his shoulders so he gets off of me, and I look at him.

"I'm not in the mood." I said, smiling, starting to walk away when I feel his hand connect with my wrist, and my eyes widen.

"But I am." Those three words. Those three words broke me sober for a couple seconds, remembering everything. I let go of his hold, and look at him. Act okay Millie, don't struggle.

"Maybe another day." I said, and walked away quickly, trying to find someone I knew. I bump straight into Wyatt, and he looks at me with concerned eyes.

"You okay?" He asks, and I shake my head no. My vision starts to go blurry, and I fall back onto the couch.

But I am.

Those three words, my least favorite to hear from him. It didn't matter if I was in the mood or not, it was all about him.

After the one party is where it all began. He thought other guys were giving me stares, so he wanted to show the world that I was his. Jealousy at its finest.

When we got home, he locked his door and put me on his bed. He laid down on top of me, kissing down my neck, taking my shirt off of me.

"No, I'm not ready yet." I said, knowing he knows that I'm a virgin. I've told him multiple times that I'm waiting for the right moment, and this moment when I'm drunk out of my mind is not the moment.

"I'll help you be ready." He said, as my heart pounded. He left marks down my neck, going all the way down to my stomach. It hurt.

I love Jacob, I have loved him for a year now. And he loves me too I think. I think I'm making him bored. I'm just not ready. I'm a senior in highschool, but that doesn't mean anything. It has to be with the right person.

I felt him do everything I told him not to despite the fact I begged him. But he made me consent before doing anything.

I lost my virginity in one of the worst ways possible. And I won't ever get it back. And for that I feared what else he was capable of doing to me.

I was half asleep when I felt my body being placed onto a bed, blankets going over me. I felt a thumb trace my arm, then I blacked out again.

Yikes