One night can change everything

Millie's pov

"Girl which one?" Maddie said, as I looked at the options in front of her.

It was a black dress with a bow tie in the back, and then the other outfit was a metallic mini skirt with a matching triangle top.

"Definitely the second choice," I said, as I looked at what I was wearing.

I decided to wear a red halter tank top with a black leather skirt. It was revealing to say the least.

But I know Finn will like it.

We finished getting ready, and heard a knock on the door. We opened it to see Lilia and Sadie, ready to go.

We walked out of our room, and grabbed Jack and Finn on our way out. I knocked on the door to Finn opening it quickly, then widening his eyes at me. He noticeably eyed me up and down, and smirked.

"You look beautiful." He said, making me blush. Jack pushed Finn out the door, and we started to head over. I noticed Finn was wearing black jeans with a vintage tshirt, his hair messy but perfect at the same time. He held his hand out, and we held hands on the way.

"I'm definitely drinking tonight, are you?" I asked, Finn looking towards me. He gave me a light smile.

"I don't know yet, now that I'm gonna have to watch over you." He joked, and I lightly pushed him.

-

3rd pov

The group eventually made it to the party, and the music was so loud it hurt their ears at first.

Finn was planning out everything for tomorrow. He was going to have him and Millie go out early and get breakfast, go to the lake, drive around and sing songs she loves, play mini golf, and have a picnic at sunset. He would ask her there if she wants to be his girlfriend. It's all he could think about; he was nervous.

Millie was running off with Sadie and Maddie, finding where the drinks are. The guys split off too, leaving Lilia and Noah.

"So...this music huh?" Noah said to Lilia. She walked away from Noah after that.

"Let's dance!!" Maddie said, after the girls had a couple of drinks. They were all feeling it by now, and decided to go into the middle of the floor.

Finn and Jack watched from afar, the girls dancing together and having the best time in the middle of the room.

"How'd we get so lucky dude?" Jack asked, and Finn shrugged.

"No idea." He said, watching Millie with heart eyes. He was head over heels for her.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, be right back," Finn said, Jack and the guys nodding as Finn walked away.

"Bathroom...bathroom..." Finn muttered to himself, searching high and low.

He found one finally, and he knocked to make sure no one was in there. Nobody answered, so he opened the door to see another girl opening it. He made eye contact, and immediately his eyes shot up.

"Iris, hey," he said. She looked at him, smirking. Iris was one of the girls Finn had slept with; one of the more recent ones. To say the least, Iris was infatuated with the way Finn slept with her.

Like Millie said; he's good.

"Hey Finnie," she said, eyeing him up and down, biting her lip.

-

"God im so dead already. My feet hurt like a bitch," Millie said, sitting down on the couch next to Noah.

"You should drink some water and recharge," Noah joked, Millie laughing. She agreed with him, getting up to find water.