Eyes

Long time no see :)

The two fell asleep last night while the movie was playing, Millie falling asleep first. Finn didn't realize till around ten minutes later, then looked at her as she was peacefully sleeping on the opposite side of the bed.

He sighed and closed the laptop, and carefully bent over Millie to place the computer on the ground. He laid back down, and could barely see her in the light. He did notice her hair covering half her face. He made the bold decision to bring his hand up to her hair, and gently tuck it behind her hair not waking her up.

"The things you do to me Millie." Finn whispered to himself, sighing. He looked at her one more time before laying down comfortably in his own bed, which he is sharing with Millie tonight.

The boys decided to hang out at Noah's house today, but they didn't hear back from Finn.

"Should we just go to his dorm and grab him? He's probably sleeping or something," Noah said, and the boys agreed with him.

The boys made small talk till they got to Finns dorm. They didn't knock, they never do. Gaten grabbed the key Finn gave them, incase he lost his other one he would know the guys had one.

Bad idea.

Gaten unlocked the door and opened the door, to see Jack wasn't in his bed. The guys looked over to Finns bed though, seeing Millie on the left side of the bed, sleeping. Her back was faced towards Finn, and Finn was facing her back on the other side of the bed.

Noah noticed the computer and bowl of popcorn on the ground, and the bong on the floor by his bed.

"What the fuck?" Caleb whispered, the guys just as confused as he is.

"Should we wake them up? Or come later? I thought they were fighting?" Gaten questioned, as they all still stared at two sleeping.

"Let's just wait for him to wake up. Yeah, me too." Caleb replied back, as they slowly closed the door and walked back to Noah's dorm, confused.

-

Millie shifted, stretching. The bed didn't feel like hers, and she suddenly became confused. She opened her eyes and saw she was looking at an empty bed on the other side of the room.

That's Jacks bed.

She turned her body around and faced the boy who was also sleeping in the bed. She noticed the messy curls going over his face, and his soft snores. Her head hurts, and she remembers why now.

She smoked yesterday, but she doesn't know why. Finn just told her it would be fun, and she would listen to anything Finn says. She did enjoy it though. Maybe just a little flirty though.

A little? More like a lot.

She looked back to Finn and saw his eyes starting to open as he stretched his body. His eyes met hers, and he raised his eyebrows.

"Hey." He said, his eyes not leaving hers.

"Hi." She said back, smiling because of Finns smile. Finn eyed her, looking at the details of her face.

She's beautiful.

He shook the thought away and sat up.

"You uh, you fell asleep and I didn't wanna wake you." He said, and Millie shrugged.

"That's okay," she replied back, Finn nodding. They sat in silence until Millie broke it.

"I'm sorry about last night." Millie said, and Finn shrugged.