Cabin

Hey guys!!

Finals week was hell for the group.

They finally had finished all of their finals, and had planned to go take a trip out to a cabin for one last weekend together before the summer.

"Millie, are you done?" Maddie asked, as Millie checked her phone.

"Yeah. He's coming in a couple minutes," Millie responded, getting the rest of her bags together.

Finn had let Millie and Maddie keep their stuff at his house for the time being so they don't have to lug everything to the cabin. Considering they have to take all of it back to England and America.

Finn and Millie have been on good terms since the after party. They are good with being just friends, and the group is thankful for that. They were getting annoyed with the tension in the air at all times.

Millie heard a knock in the door, opening it and looking up to Finn.

"Hey, come in," she said, opening the door for him as he walks in and looks around the room. He had packed everything up already, and is loading his car with all of Millie and maddies things.

The three grab all of their bags and after a lot of struggling, get everything fit into Finn's car.

"Your csr needs to be bigger," Millie complained, sitting down in the passenger seat.

"I'm so sorry that my car isn't a good size for you and all of your random belongings," he joked, Millie hitting him in the arm.

"Okay, so we can drop all this off then head to the cabin. It's about an hour drive to the cabin." Finn said, Maddie and Millie both nodding.

"You're sure your mom is fine with all of our stuff being at your house? I feel bad," Millie said, and Finn nodded.

"She loves you, she made a bunch of room in the garage." Finn said, Millie's heart skipping a beat.

Finn's mom loves me? We aren't together anymore, I wouldn't think she still even gave me a glance.

Finn noticed her thinking, and decided to leave it at that. Finn's mom was happy to hear about Millie after everything Finn told her. They're teenagers, they make mistakes. Millie brings out the best in him and she can tell. Time will tell.

Finn has been good with being friends with Millie. There's always the lingering thought in the back of his head about his romantic feelings for her, but he has to brush them aside because it's done.

He's been trying to convince and convince himself, but somehow it gets harder every day to pretend that he doesn't love-

Like. Like her a lot. But being friends is the best option right now, and he will do what it takes.

"Thank god," Gaten said, jumping on the couch. The group had just arrived at the cabin, after the longest car ride of their life.

"Maddie and I will get the master bedroom," Jack said, as they headed towards the room on the main floor. Millie looked around, and saw people heading to rooms upstairs and in the basement. She didn't know who to share with.

Sadie noticed her uneasiness, and grabbed her hand.

"Let's find a room upstairs, we can share." Sadie said, as the two smiled and ran up the stairs.

"Finn, let's grab the basement," Caleb said, Finn stopping his stare at the girl going upstairs. He nodded and went downstairs, along with Noah and Gaten.

The basement was pretty big, with four single bedrooms all near each other. They weren't that big, but it didn't matter considering they were only in there to sleep.