Chapter 38~Kartik's surprise

"Jaan, I will come home early today! We can go out?" Kartik said as he hugged Naira from behind.

"No need! You have an important meeting na? Go and stay in your office only!" Naira said coming out of his grip. She was really angry as he didn't remember her birthday.

"What happened jaan? Tumhara mood kyu kharaab hai?" Kartik asked.

"Kuch nahi! You are getting late for office na, go now!" Naira replied and walked to go out.

"Yeh ghusse mein bhi itni pyaari lagti ho na!" Kartik pulled her as he held her hand and whispered.

"Toh rehne do mujhe ghussa, manaane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai!" Naira said trying to come out of his hold.

"Hai bhagwaan, kya hogaya meri biwi ko aaj? Subah itni romantic mood mein thi, ab kya hua?"

"I said na, nothing happened! Let me go!" Naira said.

"Jaan wait!" He stopped but Naira had gone downstairs.

"Naira, I am going out for shopping today, will you come with me?" Kritika said as she saw Naira come down.

"I am not in a mood to go anywhere, sorry!" Naira said

"What happened Naira? Why is your mood off?"

"Yeh Kartik na...." She whispered but stopped as she saw him come down.

"Nothing! I am fine." She said looking at Kritika and went to the kitchen. Kartik followed her.

"Kartik, the main door is here? And we are getting late, you can romance later, now come!" Karan said smiling and Kartik looked at her.

"I know Karan! I am coming. Bye jaan!" Kartik kissed her cheek and went out, and Naira stood there in shock.

"Yeh Kartik bhi na!" She smiled for that second as she thought about him.

"Now tell, what happened?" Kritika came inside.

"Nothing happened Kritika! Where is sahil?" Naira changed the topic.

"He is sleeping! That naughty boy kept me awake the whole night." Kritika said.

"He is cute too!" Naira smiled.

"He is! But naughty too, and this Karan, instead of helping me, he slept! I had to be awake the whole night."

"These husbands are like this only!" Naira said angrily as she thought about Kartik.

"Now what did your husband do?" Kritika asked as she knew something had happened.

"He doesn't remember my birthday. He remembers everything else, other than that!" Naira replied.

"That's not possible Naira! You also know, how much he loves you, I am sure he has planned something for you." Kritika said.

"I think the same, but at least he should have told me something about it!" Naira replied.

"There won't be any fun if you know the surprise from before na. Waise, mere paas bhi ek surprise hai tumhare liye." Kritika said and Naira smiled

"What is it?"

"It's called surprise for a reason, wait for few more hours!" Kritika said.

"Okay fine!" Naira said, Kritika smiled looking at her.

****************

Naira went to her room, and stood in front of the mirror. As she picked her phone to call Kartik, there was a note kept on a gift box.

"I am sorry jaan! This is a gift for you." Naira read. She opened the box and there was a dress, with another letter.

"Get ready by 10, I love you!" She read and a smile came on her face.

She got ready and stood in front of the mirror as she wore her earrings.

"Hayee, jaan you look so beautiful!" A note was there on the mirror, she smiled reading that.

She went towards the door, and found another note.

"There is a car outside for you, I am waiting!" It read. She went down and sat in the car which was fully decorated with flowers.

She reached the destination and got down of the car. She stood there in shock as she saw the decorations. Right in front of her there were lights all around, and words written, Happy Birthday Naira!

"Kartik? Where are you?" She called out as she saw the decorations.

"Always with you, meri jaan!" He hugged her from behind and placed a kiss on her cheek making her blush.

"Happiest birthday to my jaan, my life and my love! Thank you for being with me, for loving me so much, and for everything! I can't imagine my life without you, meri jaan! This mendak is incomplete without his sherni. Thank you for being always with me, from miss. rishikesh till jaan! I love you so much my miss. rishikesh!" Kartik said as he sat on one knee.

"I love you so much Kartik!" Naira said as she held his hand, and Kartik stood up and hugged her. They both then danced, completely lost in each other.

🎶🎶🎶

Chukaar gayi Teri chuhaaan
Beheke hu mein aur Meheka hai maan
Maare khushi kee Maar jaun naa
Pagal banayee Yeh ishqpun
.
Puree badaan pe tera naam chal raha hai
Dekho na pyaar pyaar pyaar likh rahaaa
.
Yeh woh khushi hai jo
ye dil hi jaanta haiii
Sassoon se in dhadkano tak
Palko ki jhapki tale
Yaha waha Haiii tu
Mujhme rawa Haiii tu
Yaha waha Hai tu
Mujheme rawa Haiii tu
Yaha waha

🎶🎶🎶

"Mujhe laga ki...."

"Main tumhara birthday hi bhul gaya?" Kartik continued and Naira nodded with a pout

"How can I forget such an important day? How could I forget your birthday? I had to make it special, just the way you made my life special, by being a part of it. A part, without which my life is incomplete." Kartik said as he kissed her.

"I love you Kartik!" Naira hugged him.

"I love you too jaan!" Kartik said smiling.

Hey guys! How are you all?

How was the chapter? What do you think will happen next?

Thank you for reading❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote