Chapter 44~Naira's accident?

Gayu sat in her room, and she looked at Naira's pictures  on her laptop.

"You know Naira, I was so happy when you came home from Rishikesh. Everytime I looked at maami, I could see her in pain, because you weren't there. I always prayed that you come back soon, but once you came, the whole family became yours suddenly. I feel like they just forgot there is another daughter of this house too." Gayu said to herself.

"This family was always yours and you will always be an important part of our family!" She remembered Naira's words.

"How Naira!? Kartik...? I loved him, and look what happened!" She said.

"Gayu di, I was already married to Kartik when I came here. I love him so much."

"Was I really wrong here?"

She kept battling with her mind. She didn't understand what was wrong.

She remembered their talk on Karwa Chauth. Their care and love for each other. For that moment, Gayu wanted Naira to be happy, but later she was confused.

"I can't really understand anything! Ek taraf meri behen, aur dusri taraf....Kartik!" She said.

*****************

"Naira!" Kartik called as he entered.

"Kya hua?" She asked as she stood in front of the mirror.

"Pyaar." He replied.

"Kisse!?" Naira joked while she laughed.

"Meri sherni se!" He pulled her closer.

"Accha ji? Humein bhi milao apni sherni se!" She wrapped her arms around him and smiled.

"She is with me, always, in my heart!" He said and kissed on her forehead as she smiled and joined their foreheads.

"Kartik I am so happy today! Finally everything is getting better!" Naira said as they moved apart.

"And I am happy because you are happy! Just remember Naira, that I will always love you now matter what, and I am always there for you!" He said and Naira hugged him.

"I am sorry! Maine kuch nahi dekha!" They heard Keerti and they moved away.

"Di, aap? Come na!" Naira said.

"When did you come?" Kartik asked

"Just now! I am going out for shopping, so I thought to take Naira along with me!" Keerti said.

"Yeah sure di, come let's go!"

Both of them went out for shopping.

*******************

"Akshara I feel so guilty for what I did with Naira. How could I not seen her happiness? How did I just forget about her, when I thought about my other daughter?"

"Naitik, it's okay! I can understand, whatever happens is for good. I am so happy that finally everything is getting better." Akshara said.

"Yes, but still one thing is left!"

"What?"

"Gayu!" Naitik said.

"I will talk to her Naitik, don't worry!" Akshara said and went to her room.

"Gayu, are you going somewhere?" Akshara asked as she entered

"Haa maami, I have to get some thing from the market, so just going there!"

"Okay beta! But wait, I want to talk to you about something!"

"Maami, if it's about Naira, then I don't want to talk please!" Gayu said and walked out but stopped in her tracks as Akshara spoke.

"Just remember one thing Gayu, every time we can't get what we want. And what we get, that is for our best. Maybe bhagwaan ji has kept something else for you, which is for the best.  And just think once about Naira. Aur haa, always remember that you were, are and will always be the daughter of this house, and really special and important to us. We all love you. And we never differentiated between you and Naira, both of you will always be equal to us, and we love both of you equally!" Akshara said and went out.

"Di, I will come in 5 minutes!" Naira said and went to the other side of the road as she saw Gayu.

"Okay!" Keerti replied.

"Gayu di!" She called and Gayu turned.

"Naira mujhe baat nahi karna hai please!" Gayu said.

"Gayu di, just listen to me once! I know you are upset with me. But aap ek baar soch kar toh dekho, kya main aapko kabhi hurt kar sakti hoon? I would never hurt you intentionally, but if you're hurt, I am really sorry! Di, I was already married to Kartik, and when I came here, mamma fixed your marriage with him, everything happened so fast. I couldn't understand what to do. Things weren't in my hand. I didn't do anything intentionally, I am  still really sorry!" Naira said. Gayu's eyes were filled with tears, and her back facing Naira.

She turned to see Naira, but till then she noticed that a car was coming in full speed in her direction.

"Naira!" She screamed. But till then the car hit her. Gayu ran to her.

"Please get up Naira! Open your eyes, please!" Gayu said panicking

"What happened to her Gayu!" Keerti came running from the other side.

"Keerti we need to take her to the hospital!" Gayu said and Keerti bought her car.

Hey guys! How are you all?

How was the chapter? What do you think will happen next? Are you liking the story?

Thank you for reading❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote!