Chapter 46~ Kaira's marriage!?

"Gayu! What are you even telling? Ab kya hua?" Everyone asked.

"What happened Gayu di? Are you still upset or what?" Naira asked.

"Nahi nahi! Listen to me first! We all couldn't attend our Naira's marriage, and that's not right na! I am sure everyone had so many dreams about your marriage!" Gayu said

"That is true beta, but what will we do now?" Akshara said

"Kartik and Naira's marriage!" Gayu said

"What? We are already married Gayu!" Kartik said.

"Haa, but none of us were there na! We can have the wedding again, with every ritual, and enjoy fully!" Gayu said making everyone happy!

"That's such a good idea! Thank you so much Gayu di!" Naira said and hugged Gayu!

"Okay, so, now Naira and Kartik can't meet each other till the marriage!" Ananya and Naksh said.

"What? Why? No! That's not possible!" Kartik and Naira said together, and everyone laughed.

"Ab shaadi se pehle, nahi milte na! So, Naira will stay here till the wedding, and then toh forever she will be with you Kartik!" Naksh laughed.

"But..." Kartik looked at Naira and she smiled, nodding in a positive response.

"Okay then! But we need to have the wedding tomorrow itself, please!" Kartik said.

"But why? What special tomorrow?" Akshara asked

"It is our wedding anniversary tomorrow, so, that's why!" Both of them said together.

"This will indeed be the best wedding anniversary!" Naira whispered as everyone agreed.

"So in that way, today has to be sangeet and mehendi!"

"What? But that's too early! How can we prepare for everything? Soo early?" Devyani said.

"We can manage with that, but we need to ask Kartik's family also na! What if they have any problem with it?" Akshara spoke

"Why will we have any problem? It's our kittu's marriage afterall!" They all heard suhasini, and looked towards the door to see the whole Goenka family standing there

"Aap sab yahan? Come in na!" Akshara said

"We had come to meet Naira, but we got another surprise here!" Suvarna said.

"This will be really fun! We have so much work to do, so we need to start as soon as possible!"

"We can have the sangeet and mehendi tonight, here itself! When we all are together, everything will be done!" Akshara said and others agreed.

Both the families started with all he preparations. All ladies were busy with wedding preparations, and kids were practicing for the dance.

"Naira I can't believe this happening! Never had I thought I would get this chance! And see, everyone is so happy." Kartik said.

"I know! I am also very happy Kartik! Tomorrow will be the best anniversary of ours! I am sure, I just hope that everything goes well, without any problems!" Naira said

"Don't worry jaan, everything will be fine!" Kartik said and she hugged him.

"Ehem ehem!" Ananya and all came there.

Bff, we are taking Naira di, you can meet her later!" Mishti said and took Naira with them, before Kartik could say anything.

***********************

The mehendi and sangeet function had started. Naira was getting ready in her room, soon she heard some voice near her window, like someone was entering. She picked up a vase and went towards the window.

"Who came from here!" She said as she went there. Soon Kartik entered and Naira screamed before she saw him. He kept his hand on her mouth.

"Naira, it's me, Kartik! Your husband!" He said and Naira turned to see him.

"Haaye! Maarne ka bohot shaukh hai na tumhe?" Kartik said smiling.

"Kartik, first tell me, who comes inside like this! There is a door for a reason!" She said and Kartik went and closed the door.

"What are you doing?" Naira said.

"Ab, everyone are standing here only, they won't let me come here. But you're my wife afterall, I can of course meet you na!" He said and pulled her closer.

"Kartik, sach mein koi aajayega, let me go down now!" Naira said.

"Bhagwaan ji, why is my wife so unromantic? Here, I took a such a big risk and came from the window, if I would have fallen or something? Mujhe chott lag jaati toh? Meri shaadi hai kal!" Kartik said pouting.

"Who told you to come like this? Seedha insaano jaise door se aa sakte thhey! Lekin nahi, tumhe toh window se hi aana tha!" Naira said.

"Nahi baat karni mujhe tumse! I don't like you!" He said making faces and turned the other side.

"But I love you!" Naira hugged him and kissed his cheek, to which he smiled.

"Betiya rani are you ready!?" She heard Rajshree.

"Kartik, nani is coming!" Naira said panicking. Kartik went and hid behind the wardrobe.

"Haa nani!" She replied as Rajshri entered.

"You look very beautiful beta!" She cupped her face.

"Naira, woh, I had kept some jewellery in your wardrobe, I just wanted to take that!" She said as she walked towards the wardrobe.

"Nani wait! Woh....I will only get it! And I think mamma is calling you, I will give it to mamma!" She said making Rajshri confused. She nodded and went towards the door

"Kartik, you can come out!" Rajshri said, and closed the door and went, making them both shocked.

"Nani knew I am here?" Kartik came out.

"Kya sochengi woh ab!" Naira said

"Kuch nahi sochengi! I am your husband Naira, I can meet my wife na!" Kartik said.

"Yes of course! Now let's go down?" Naira said smiling while Kartik nodded and both of them went down.

After all the dances, and the family dances, the sangeet was done. They had started applying mehendi now.

Hey guys! How are you all?

How was the chapter? 2 more chapters to go!

Thank you for reading❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote