Chapter 29~ Naira is safe?

Everyone looked around for Naira, but they didn't find her.

"Keerti, I am really worried for her, where can she go!?" Kartik asked as he looked all around the house.

"Calm down Kartik, Naira will be fine! For now, just go down and cancel this engagement, please, somehow!" Kritika said.

"But I can't stop the engagement like this!"

"I know, Kartik you go and check outside if her car is there, till then I will go and cancel this engagement!" Keerti said and walked downstairs

"Keerti where is Naira?" Akshara asked

"Mumma, she is not there anywhere in the house! I think we should cancel this engagement, I mean postpone it to some other day!" Keerti said making everyone shocked.

"We can't do that Keerti! Today is the best day for kittu's engagement, if not today, then directly the day we have planned his wedding on!" Suhasini replied

"Yeah so we can keep the engagement in the morning and wedding at night! Whatever it is, for now we have to see where Naira is!" Keerti said.

"Yes, Keerti you are right! Where can she go?!" Naitik said looking at everyone

"I think I know where she might be! Me and Kritika will go there, you all stay here itself!" Keerti said.

"Take Kartik also with you! You both don't go alone." Suvarna told, and Keerti nodded.

"Keerti, I will join you all too!" Naksh said and all of them stopped in their tracks.

"Duggu, everyone need not go right! Let them three go!" Akshara said. Keerti sighed in relief as she heard that.

"Kartik come let's go! I know where she might be!" Keerti said and all of them sat inside.

"Where are we going?" Kritika inquired

"Singhania Sadan!" Kartik said as he also knew that she would be there.

They all reached Singhania Sadan and called out for Naira, but got no response in return. They saw her room's lights were switched on.

When they entered they were shock to see everything scattered around. All the things were fallen down. Naira was unconscious near the bed.

"Naira!" Kartik screamed and ran towards her. He picked her up in his arms, and made her lie down on the bed.

"Naira, open your eyes, please!" Kartik said as he was worried.

"Get some water please!" Kartik said. Keerti got up, and took some water from the side table and gave it to him. He sprinkled some water on her face, and she got up.

"Kartik!" Naira said and hugged him tightly, as tears streamed down her eyes.

"Jaan, why are you here? And what is all this!?" Kartik asked as he broke the hug.

"First let her eat something, she looks so tired!" Kritika said and went down to get some juice for her.

"Take this Naira!" Kartik made her drink it.

"If you are here then the others? Did everyone come to know the truth? Or you're engaged to Gayu di?" Naira asked, she was still crying.

"Shh, jaan, I had promised you that this engagement will not happen, we postponed the engagement to the wedding date! Wait I will come back!" Kartik went down to get something.

"Naira what is all this? You know we were so worried for you!" Keerti said.

"What would I do bhabi!? How can I see my husband getting engaged to someone else right in front of my eyes! I could not see all that, so I came home! But the thought that I was going to lose him to someone else, scared me! I hadn't eaten anything from almost 2 days, so maybe that's why I fainted!"

"I can't let all this happen bhabi! I love Kartik so much, he is my life. I can't imagine myself without him! How could I see all this happening, and I felt so helpless, that all I could do is just stand and look at the whole function!" Naira said.

"Naira, Kartik only belongs to you! So don't worry, everything will be fine! But you know, by doing all this, you got him so worried, not only him, but everyone at home! Now on the wedding day, you both tell the whole truth to both the families. If they get to know by themselves, they would be more hurt, so it's better if you both tell them before things go out of hands." Keerti explained.

"Jaan, are you fine now!?" Kartik came back.

"I am absolutely okay! Where did you go?" Naira asked as Kartik sat next to her.

"I went to inform everyone at home, they all were really worried for you! My phone was in the car." Kartik said, Naira looked at him and smiled.

"Keerti di, I think we should leave! Of course we don't want to be 'romance ke dushman' hai na?" Kritika teased them.

"Yeah, let's leave these two laila majnu alone, we will go down!" Keerti said laughing, and both of them went out.

"I love you so much Kartik!" Naira said hugging him.

"I love you more jaan! Promise me that you won't go anywhere like this without informing please!" Kartik said before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I promise my mendak! I won't ever leave you and go!"

"Now before someone teases us more, let's go out!" Naira said

"No, you won't get up from here, till you are absolutely fine!" Kartik said.

"Why? I am absolutely fine Kartik! Don't worry. And tomorrow is Karva Chauth! I will keep a fast as well." Naira said excitedly

"You are not going to keep any fast! You are not well, so no fasting!" Kartik said in a stern voice

"It's our first Karva Chauth together Kartik, I want to keep fast for you, please!"

"Naira..."

"Please Kartik, I am totally fine, nothing happened to me!" Naira said smiling.

"Okay fine!" Finally Kartik agreed.

Hey guys! How are you all?

How was the chapter? Hope you guys loved it!

Thank you for reading❤️