Chapter 33~Family's plan

"Naitik don't you think this is wrong? You can't do this without her permission. She is married to Kartik, and she is happy with him, and still you are doing this. Our daughter's happiness is what should matter us the most. Please accept Naira and Kartik na!" Akshara said.

"No Akshara! How could he do this with Gayu? Her feelings doesn't matter? She was so happy with this marriage, and what did Kartik do? Gayu is just like my daughter, I can't accept a person who ruined her happiness." Naitik replied.

"I understand that Naitik, but what about Naira? And they were married before this only, I know they shouldn't have hidden it from us, but think about Naira!"

"Nahi Akshara! Pehle hi bataya hota toh, aaj yeh nahi karta main. Naira's happiness matters to me, but Gayu is like my daughter too, I can't do this with her!"

"Why aren't you understanding Naitik! We can convince Gayu right? Have you seen Naira? She is broken completely Naitik. I can't see her like this!" Akshara said

"We can talk to Naira too right? Akshara, already he ruined Gayu's happiness, and now in the condition Naira is, it's because of Kartik, if he wouldn't have hidden it from us, this wouldn't happen!" Naitik said

"Naitik! What do you mean it's because of Kartik? She loves him so much, and she knows that he won't hurt her ever. And it's you, who is not accepting them, that's why all this is happening!"

"Haan, in this also I am only wrong. Akshara don't forget that she is my daughter too, I know what is right and what is wrong for her!" Naitik said angrily and walked out.

"Why is he not understanding! I can't see Naira like this." Akshara said herself as tears streamed down her eyes

"Aunty! Kartik and Naira, really love each other so much. Please don't do this with them." Kritika entered

"Kritika, I also don't want this to happen, but Naitik is not listening to me." Akshara said

"Naksh, please listen to me!" Keerti said.

"I don't want to talk about this, please! I know he is your brother, but what about my sisters? I can't let him spoil their life." Naksh replied

"Naksh! He didn't do anything, he shouldn't have hidden it from everyone, but why don't you all just accept them?" Keerti said

"No Keerti! And you? You knew about this na? And yet you didn't tell me? Don't you think I have the right to know about my sister? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I tried to tell you many times Naksh, but you were never ready to listen. Thinking about the past won't help, the present is that they are married, and what all of you are doing with Naira and Kartik is totally wrong!"

"I am with papa in this Keerti! You want to be with me then be, or else don't tell anything about this now. She is my sister, I know what is wrong and what is right for her!" Naksh replied

"She doesn't mean anything to me? She is my brother's wife and my husband's sister, and I care for her too! Think from her side Naksh. She loves him Naksh!"

"I don't want to talk about this! Get Naira ready and bring her down, the guests will be coming anytime now!" Naksh said and went downstairs

****************

"Naira you didn't get ready yet? The guests have come!" Devyani said.

"Take Gayu di down, I will come!" She replied.

"They are asking for Naira, come let's go down!" Akshara said.

"Why me? They are here for Gayu di na?" Naira asked.

"No, they are here for...." Akshara said but stopped when she heard Naitik.

"Get Naira down Akshara!" He said. All of them went down.

"She is my daughter Naira!" Naitik introduced with a smile.

"Such a beautiful girl! Come and sit here beta." The woman said smiling.

"Why is everyone looking at me? Gayu di is not even here. They have mistaken me for Gayu di I think!" Naira thought.

She looked at Akshara and she gestured her to go and sit next the the lady. Both the families spoke for sometime. Naira was still confused of what was happening.

"Akshara ji, if you all don't mind, can my son and Naira speak personally!?" She said making Naira shocked

"Yeah sure!" Devyani replied smiling.

"Me? Aunty, I think you are mistaken me for Gayu di. I am Naira. I will go and get Gayu di down!" Naira said.

"No beta! We are here for you! I personally like your daughter for my son, but it will be nice if they both speak to each other once!" She said.

"Mumma what is going on here? What are they saying?" Naira said looking at everyone.

"Beta, they have come for your marriage." Akshara said. Naira couldn't believe what was going to happen! She went to her room and closed the door and fell on her knees as tears rolled down her eyes. She never thought her family would do something like this with her.

Hey guys! How are you all?

How was the chapter? They are getting Naira married? What will she do now? How will Kartik react to this? What do you think will happen next?

Thank you for reading❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote