Chapter 39~Akshara in Rishikesh

"Thank you for all this Kartik, you really made my birthday so special, I love you!" Naira hugged him.

"I love you too jaan!" He kissed her forehead and she blushed.

"Kartik, now let's go home?" Naira asked and Kartik nodded. He picked her up in bridal style and she looked at him.

"Kartik!" Naira said as she looked at Kartik who was smiling.He kissed her cheek and made her sit on the seat. He drove and they both went home.

"Kartik, don't ring the bell, Preeta and Karan might be sleeping!" Naira said as Kartik went to the door

"I know they will be awake!" Kartik said and rang the bell.

"What if they are sleeping?" Naira looked at him.

"They..." Before he could complete, Kritika opened the door.

"Happy birthday Naira!" Kritika hugged her.

"Many happy returns of the day Naira!" Karan wished her.

"Thank you so much!" Naira replied.

"Now can we come inside?" Kartik asked.

"No! Naira you can come inside, and you can stay out today, one peaceful day in my life finally!" Karan said laughing.

"Karan tum bhi na! Come inside Kartik Naira!" Kritika said and they both entered. The whole house was fully decorated.

"This is so beautiful, thank you so much!" Naira looked around.

"I really wish mumma was here. I miss her so much." She said as tears streamed down her face.

"Jaan don't worry, everything will be fine soon. Now enjoy your birthday, I am sure aunty won't want you to be upset like this on your birthday! Please smile...."

"For me at least?" A voice came from behind and Naira turned.

"Mumma!" She screamed in happiness and ran to her and hugged her.

"Happy birthday Naira!" Akshara hugged her back.

"Keerti bhabi, suvarna maa?" Naira looked at them and smiled.

"Happy birthday!" They hugged her.

"Aap sab yahan?" Kartik asked in confusion.

"Yes! We came here because of Kritika!" Akshara said.

"Kritika?" Naira looked at her.

"Yes, Kritika wanted to surprise you, for your birthday, and she called us." Keerti said.

"We were missing you so much Naira, and now you will come along with us, back to Udaipur." Akshara said.

"Mumma, I missed all of you too, but I can't come back." Naira replied looking at Kartik.

"But Naira...."

"Akshara aunty, Keerti, Maa, you all should get some rest now, we can talk about all this later." Kartik said and everyone went to their rooms.

"Akshara aunty!" Kartik stopped her once everyone left.

"What happened Kartik?"

"Aunty, I am sorry, but don't worry, everything will be fine, we both will come back to Udaipur, I will convince her. How long can Naitik uncle and papa be upset with us. We will come back and convince them. I love Naira so much, I won't leave her alone ever." Kartik assured.

"Thank you so much beta!" Akshara said smiling. Both of them went to sleep.

"Kartik why is our room's door locked?" Naira asked trying to open the door.

"Here! Open it." He said giving her the keys. She opened it and pushed the door open. The whole room was decorated with flowers and candles.

"I love you Kartik!" Naira hugged him and he smiled.

"Naira, why are you crying?" Kartik asked as they broke the hug.

"Kartik, I miss bhai and papa! I really wish they were here. It has been so long since I spoke to them. Today on my birthday, I miss them even more. Kartik, I need to convince them, they need to know that I married the right person, the one who I love so much. They will understand that too." Naira said.

"Yes, and for that we should go to Udaipur. If we stay here, it's not going to help in any way." Kartik said.

"You saw what happened right? They were going to get me married to someone else, I can't let that happen Kartik!"

"Jaan, we will stay together! I won't leave you alone. We will stay in Goenka villa, together!" Kartik said and finally Naira was convinced.

****************

Naira was getting ready for the party, and Kartik entered. He went and hugged her from behind.

"Kartik leave me please, I have to get ready, mera birthday hai, acchi lagna hai mujhe!" Naira said smiling.

"Tum toh humesha acchi lagti ho Naira!" He kissed her cheek.

"But aaj mera birthday hai, toh special hona chahiye. I am very confused, I don't know what to wear!" Naira said looking around.

"This!" Kartik gave her a gift box.

"What is this?"

"Open it!" He said, and she opened it.

"This dress is so beautiful!" Naira said.

"Get ready and come fast!" Naira went inside.

As soon as Naira got ready and came out, Kartik looked at her.

"Hayee!" He whispered and picked her up.

"Qatl karne ka plan hai kya?" Kartik smiled looking at her

"Kartik, leave me down. Everyone will be waiting down, we need to go come." Naira said.

Both of them went down for the birthday celebration.

Hey guys! How are you all?

How was the chapter? What do you think will happen next?

I won't be updating for few days, as my exams are going to start, I hope you all understand.

Thank you for reading❤️