Chapter 36~ Naira's birthday planning

Naira came out as she took a shower and stood next to Kartik who was in deep sleep. She brushed her wet hair on his face and placed a kiss on his cheeks.

"Good Morning Jaan!" She whispered in his ears, to wake him up. He smiled, but turned towards the other side and slept again.

"Kartik!" Naira called again, but got no response.

She got angry, and walked to go out of the room, but she felt him grab her by her hand making her stop. She tried to come out of his grip, but he pulled her back, making her fall on the bed, as he pulled her closer and placed a kiss on her cheek and forehead making her blush.

"My wife is in a romantic mood today, so why would I leave this chance?" Kartik whispered in her ear making her blush more.

Naira smiled, and tried to come out of his grip again, but he pulled her more closer, they were just few inches apart. He kissed her and she smiled.

"I love you meri jaan!" Kartik said holding her hand, not letting her go.

"I love you more! Now let me go please?" Naira said making a pout face.

"You were the one who started it, hai na jaan?" Kartik replied kissing her again.

"Bas bas Kartik! Itna pyaar haan?" Naira said.

"Haan! You are my wife afterall, no one can stop me!"

"Accha ji?" Naira said moving towards him.

She smiled looking at him, tracing his fingers over his cheeks and placing a kiss on his forehead, making him smile looking at his wife, he was shocked to see Naira like this, she moved more closer to him, flipping her hair in the front she brushed her hair on his face, making him blink his eyes, and got up before he could do anything.

"Your wife can stop you!" She said teasing Kartik, and he got up to catch her.

She started laughing looking at Kartik's expressions. She ran all around the room, and Kartik behind her to catch her. Finally he caught her and hugged her from behind.

"You were wrong, my wife also can't stop me from romancing!" He said keeping his face on her shoulder kissing her cheek one again.

"Okay you win, and I lose! Now let me go, please?" Naira said but he held her tighter.

She pushed him slightly, making him fall on the bed and ran out of the room.

"Sorry, next time Kartik!" She said laughing as she came down.

"Naira stop! Don't think I will leave you so easily." Kartik said and came down too.

"Sahil!" Naira said picking him up as he giggled!

"Naira what happened?" Kritika asked smiling looking at her

"Nothing, why?"

"You are blushing so hardly!" She teased her.

"Nahi toh! Me? I-I am n-not blushing!" Naira said looking away.

"Yes you are! I am sure Kartik did something, to make you blush haan." Kritika teased her.

"I can make you blush too, babydoll!" Karan said kissing Kritika's cheek, making her shocked.

"Ehem ehem!" Kartik said as he came down.

"Aww they are so cute na Kartik!" Naira said smiling.

"Yes they are, but Karan this is the hall, we all are here!" Kartik said

"So what? Kritika is my wife, I can kiss her anytime and anywhere I want!" Karan said making Preeta blush more.

"Karan stop!" Kritika stopped him

"Accha ji? Then next time you need not tell me anything too, Naira is my wife!" Kartik replied.

"Oh my god! Why do you both fight so much? That too at every single matter?" Naira said.

"I didn't start! It was Karan!" Kartik said.

"It wasn't me, it was you!"

"Stop both of you!" Naira and Kritika shouted and both of them kept quiet.

"Go and get ready, don't you have to go for work!" Both of them asked their husbands.

"Yes!" They replied and went inside.

"So what special plan tomorrow, with your husband!" Kritika asked as they both went to the kitchen.

"I don't think so Kartik remembers my birthday, he didn't talk about it even for once!" Naira said.

"That's not possible! Kartik is madly in love with you, I am sure he has planned something for you." Kritika replied.

"I don't know! But if that mendak, has forgotten my birthday na, he is surely dead in my hands!" Naira said and went to her room

"Kartik what plans for tomorrow?" She asked to see if he remembers or not.

"Umm, no plans as of now. Do you have to go somewhere?" He asked.

"You don't have any plans for tomorrow? Are you sure you're not forgetting anything?" Naira asked

"I don't think so!"

"Check the calendar!" Naira said and gave him the calendar that was kept on the side table.

"Oh no! How can I forget such an important day?" Kartik said shockingly

"Yes, that's what I was thinking!" Naira said, and smiled thinking that he finally remembered.

"I have such an important meeting tomorrow, and I forgot that only! Thank you so much for reminding jaan, but how did you know about it?" Kartik said and her smiled faded away

"Kartik! Other than that. It's such a special day, how can you forget!" Naira said

"Jaan tomorrow I have my meeting, other than that I don't remember anything tomorrow. Our anniversary is after few months, and don't worry I remember that date nicely!" He said smiling.

"I don't want to talk to you only!" Naira said and went out of he room in anger.

Hey guys! How are you all?

How was the part? Does Kartik actually not remember her birthday? How will he react if he is reminded about it? What will Naira do now? Keep reading to know further.

Thank you so much for reading❤️