Chapter 27~ Keesh Wedding

"Keerti!" Kartik called out, as he entered her room.

"Why are you here? You should go and get ready Kartik!" Karan said.

"And if I ask the same question to you?"

"I came to talk to my babydoll! You?" Karan asked. "I came to talk to my sister!"

"Will you both stop fighting over small things?" Kritika said.

"I didn't start! It was Karan!" Kartik blamed him.

"Stop! Now tell me why are you roaming here and there, you should go and get ready na?" Keerti asked.

"Can you do something for me, please!" Kartik asked as he sat on the bed.

"Now what do you want?" Keerti asked as she turned towards him.

"Gayu......I mean her sister, Naira!" Karan changed as he saw Kartik glaring at him.

"Please call Naira here! We will go to the venue together, call her here na!" Kartik said.

"Why will she come here?" Keerti and Kritika asked together

"Why can't she come here? Her husband, bhabi, best friends, we all are here. She should also be here right!" Kartik said.

"But what will she tell her family? She can't tell that she is going to meet her husband right?" Keerti said.

"Yes, but she can tell that she is coming here to help Kritika to get you ready! Pleasee!" Kartik said and Kritika called Naira to Goenka villa.

"Naira, we have to leave to the venue, where are you going at this time?" Naitik asked as he saw her going out.

"Papa, actually Kritika needed some help, so I am going there! I will come to the venue from there itself, directly!" Naira said.

"I will also come with you!" Gayu said as she came downstairs

"Gayu di? She will also come with me?" Naira thought.

"Gayu, I need your help, please come here!" Akshara called out from her room, and Gayu went there.

"Thank you so much mumma, I love you!" Naira thought and went out.

***********************

Naira reached Goenka Villa, as she entered she bumped into Kartik, but he held her.

"Kartik!" Naira spoke but he kept his finger on her lips.

"Hayee!" Kartik said looking into her eyes, and kissed her forehead.

"Kartik, koi dekh lega!" Naira said, as she stood up.

"Aaj koi nahi dekhega! Because there is no one at home!" Kartik said as he pulled her closer.

"Then why did Kritika call me? She left to the venue? So even I should go there, she will be waiting for me!" Naira said

"Jaan, it was my plan to call you here! No one will come now!" He said smiling.

Till then Karan entered the room

"Kartikk!" Naira mumbled, as she saw Karan, and tried to come out of Kartik's grip.

"Shh, Naira!" Kartik didn't realise Karan was there.

"I didn't see anything, I just came to take my phone!" He said in a flow, without stopping. He took his phone and went out.

"Karan!?" Kartik said as he saw him going out of the room.

"I didn't even realise he was here!" Kartik said, as he looked away in slight embarrassment.

"You were so busy in romancing! Chalo ab, if someone finds out we both are missing, then we are gone!" Naira said taking her phone

"I don't know about others, but Karan is for sure gone today!" Kartik whispered to himself

"Kuch kaha tumne?" Naira asked as she stopped near the door.

"Nahi, let's go!" Kartik replied and both of them went to the venue.

"Naira, thank god you came! Akshara aunty was waiting for you, and I had to lie that you went home, to get some gifts!" Kritika said

"Oh no! I am sorry."

"Why were you late?" Kritika asked as they both went near the stage.

"Because of Kartik!" Karan mumbled as he laughed thinking of Kartik's expression.

"You are gone today Karan!" Kartik said and went behind Karan.

"Karan, come here please!" Kritika called out.

"Thank god she called me!" He said to himself and went to Kritika.

"Naira, where were you? We have to start the wedding rituals, it's getting late already!" Akshara said.

"Sorry mumma, we can start now!" She replied

"Wait! Hume aap sab se kuch baat karni hai!" Suhasini called everyone

"Maa, what happened?" Manish asked as everyone gathered near the stage.

"So I have checked with the pandit, and kittu and gayu's engagement will be held tomorrow. Then after karva chauth, it will be their wedding!" Suhasini said, shocking both Naira and Kartik.

Gayu smiled in happiness. Kartik noticed Naira's expressions. Her eyes were filled with tears as she heard that. She never thought that this would happen.

"Dadi, itni jaldi? I mean, preparations and all?" Kartik asked, hoping to get some more time to stop this.

"Kittu, you don't worry, we all will do it! And it's just engagement, we will manage everything!" Suhasini said.

"Yes, Kartik! Anyways the marriage was supposed to be before itself, so some preparations are only left, we will do it!" Rama added.

"But..." kartik spoke

"For now, let's complete these rituals! It's late!" Akshara said.

Naksh and Keerti did all the rituals, took 7 rounds and vows, and the rituals were done, they were married.

Everyone congratulated them and enjoyed the wedding, except Kartik and Naira. They never thought of something like this to happen. They didn't know what to do. Naira was really upset from the decision their families made.

Hey guys! How are you all?

How was the update? I hope you all are enjoying the story.

Thank you for reading❤️