Chapter 41~Family time

"Bhai, please don't be sorry! You came here for my birthday that's the most important thing for me. The best birthday gift I got this time." Naira said smiling.

"Kartik, I am really sorry for everything. I shouldn't have spoken that way to you, I am sorry!" Naksh apologized and Kartik hugged him.

"No more sorries now, let's take the family picture, come on Naksh!" Kartik said and all of them went to take the picture.

Kartik looked at Naira who was smiling. He was so happy to see his sherni happy after so long. He moved forward towards her and kissed her cheek and Naira looked back at him as she blushed.

Once the pictures were taken, all of them played some games and then went to sleep.

*******
2 days later...

"Kartik I don't know how will everyone react, I am scared. I want to go back to Udaipur but papa and Gayu di?" Naira said.

"Jaan, everything will be fine, just remember that I am always there with you, no matter what happens." Kartik said smiling.

"Kartik, Naira, come fast!" Suvarna called them.

Both of them came down and after meeting Kritika and Karan, they all left for Udaipur. In some time, they reached Udaipur and drove to Singhania sadan first.

As Kartik and Naira got down, Naira's eyes were filled with tears as she walked towards the door. Kartik held her hand tightly to assure that everything will be fine. All of them entered and saw the whole family standing there.

Naira went and stood in front of Naitik, seeing his daughter he couldn't control himself, and he hugged Naira without waiting for even a second.

"I missed you so much princess!" Naitik said while hugging her.

"Aap itne naaraaz thhey mujhse ki aap aaye bhi nahi milne ke liye?" Naira asked slowly.

"I really missed you princess, but..." Before he could continue, Naira saw Gayu standing in the corner near the stairs. She ran towards her and hugged her, Gayu stood still.

"Gayu di?" Naira called as she was hugging. Gayu pushed Naira slightly and went to her room. Naira followed her.

"Bhagwaan ji, kyu mujhse harr cheez cheen liya jaata hai. First I lost my parents, then once Naira came, this whole family, maama, maami, and then Kartik also?" Gayu said as tears streamed down her face.

"Gayu di, this family is yours. You were always a part of this family and we all love you so much!" Naira said as she entered.

"Naira, please leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you, please go!" Gayu said wiping her tears.

"Gayu di please.."

"Didn't you hear Naira, please leave me alone, I don't want to talk to anyone!" Gayu said and closed the door as Naira walked out.

"Mumma!" Naira hugged Akshara as she came out.

"Naira, everything will be fine. Gayu will also be fine, don't worry!" Akshara said as she broke the hug.

"Naira, I will talk to Gayu!" Devyani said and went inside.

"Naira, I think we should leave now. Tomorrow is Karwa chauth also." Suvarna said.

"Suvarna ji, if you don't mind, all of you can come here tomorrow please? We can celebrate Karwa chauth together." Akshara said

"Haa it will be really nice if you all come here!" Kaveri added.

"I will ask maa ji and let you know!" Suvarna said smiling.

"We will take a leave now! Radhe krishn aunty!" Kartik greeted.

"Radhe krishn!" They replied and all of them went to goenka villa.

***************

Naira was going to take a step inside to the goenka villa but stopped as she heard a voice.

"Ruko Naira!" Suhasini entered.

Kartik and Naira looked at each other in confusion as Suhasini came towards them.

"How can you enter without Grih pravesh? Surekha get the thaali." Suhasini said making Naira and Kartik smile.

After doing the grih pravesh both of them entered the house. They took blessings from the elders of the house.

"Always stay happy both of you!" Suhasini said as the entered.

"Kartik, Naira go and get freshen up, I will get the dinner ready!" Suvarna said and they both went to their room.

Pushing the door open, they entered and Naira looked around the whole room. It was the first time she came to this room.

"This is our room Naira!" Kartik said looking at her.

"Kartik, where is papa?" Naira asked as she turned towards him.

"Naira, you know he will still not talk to us. But I promise you, that I will get everything back to normal. You trust me right?"

"More than anyone Kartik!" Naira hugged him.

"So don't worry! I want you to smile always, can't see you like this!" Kartik said and she smiled slightly.

Naira got ready and came out wearing a saree. Kartik looked at her and stood there in shock.

"Hayee!" He exclaimed looking at her as she smiled looking at him.

"All set to kill me huh?" Kartik said and Naira laughed.

"Chalo ab! Everyone will be waiting for us!" Naira hit his arm playfully.

"Itni bhi kya jaldi hai!" Kartik pulled her close to him as they kept looking into each other's eyes. He slowly moved towards her.

"Bhaiya! Open the door!" Luv kush said banging on the door.

"Yahan bhi mere romance ke dushman!" Kartik said as Naira moved away hearing their voice.

"Wrong timing mendak!" Naira whispered and left after kissing Kartik on his cheek.

"Bhaiya bhabi, dadi is calling both of you down!" Luv said.

"We are coming! Kartik come let's go na!" Naira said.

"Huh what? Haa, I am coming!" He said coming out of his thoughts.

"Bhaiya, we missed you so much!" Luv kush said and hugged Kartik as he bent to their height.

"I missed you both too!" He hugged them.

"You and bhabi will not go anywhere now please!" Kush said

"Pakka promise!" Kartik said smiling.

Hey guys! How are you all?

How was the chapter? I hope you all liked it.

Thank you for reading❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote!