Chapter 47~ A new beginning

It was the Haldi and Wedding today. Till everyone were busy with the preparations, Kartik had taken Naira out for his surprise, as it was there anniversary.

"Kartik where are you?" Naira said as she got down from the car and entered the place. Soon the lights switched on, and the whole place was fully decorated and surrounded with all their pics till now.

She took slow steps and walked inside, brushing her hands over the pics, as all the memories came back to her mind. She smiled looking around.

"This is so beautiful!" She said.

"Not more than you jaan!" Kartik came from behind and hugged her.

"Happy marriage anniversary Kartik!" Naira hugged him and he placed a kiss on her forehead, before joining their foreheads.

"Happy marriage anniversary jaan! I love you the most, and you know that! My life is incomplete without you, meri jaan!" Kartik said smiling.

"I love you too Kartik!" She replied smiling.

*********************

"Gayu, did Naira come back? We need to go to the venue na!" Akshara asked

"Maami...."

"I am here mamma!" Naira entered.

"Naira, get ready fast, we need to go to the venue! And Gayu, we will leave now, you, keerti and Naksh get Naira! All the guests might have started arriving, so come fast!"

"Mamma, don't worry, we will be there soon!" Keerti said and Akshara went out.

They both helped Naira get ready and took her to the venue in some time.

"Bhagwaan ji, bas sab theek se hojaaye! I just want everything to be completed nicely." Naira prayed as she sat in her room.

"Maa ji, ab kya karenge? Kahan gaya hoga Kartik?" Suvarna said.

"Maa ji he is not even answering his phone!" Manish said

"Manish, keep trying! We still have 4 hours left for the marriage, so he might come back by then!" Suhasini said.

On the other hand singhania's were talking.

"Kya!?"

"Haa mamma! Kartik hasn't come till now! Priyanka maasi told me, that they're trying from quite long, but he isn't answering the call as well!" Keerti said.

"Where did he go then? Keerti Gayu, just make sure that Naira doesn't get to know about this!" Akshara said.

But what they didn't notice was that Naira heard their conversation.

"Kartik! Where did you go? Please come back Kartik!" Naira said herself and kept trying to call her.

"Tum aise chodd ke toh nahi jaaoge I know that! It's our wedding, and I know you won't let this get ruined. Please come back, everyone is waiting for you!" Naira said and dropped a message for him.

Everyone kept trying to search for Kartik but he didn't answer. Naira couldn't wait any longer, she left from the place.

"Gayu, go and check if Naira wants something na?" Devyani said

"Haa Choti nani, I will go!"

She went and checked, but couldn't find Naira!

"Maami, maama, bhai!" She called.

"What happened Gayu?"

"Naira is not there anywhere! I have been looking for her from a long time, but she isn't there! I looked for her everywhere!" She said making everyone scared

"Pehle Kartik, ab Naira! Where did Naira go now? Is Kartik fine? Where are both of them?" Akshara said.

"Naira went to look for Kartik!" Keerti said

"Did she tell you?"

"I met her when she was leaving, and she told that she needs to go. I tried to stop her papa, but she didn't listen to me!" Keerti replied

Both the families kept trying to call them. But they didn't answer the call, and Naira's phone was at the venue itself.

"Only half an hour is left! Pandit ji is waiting for Naira and Kartik, where are they?" Suhasini said.

"We are here!" Everyone heard and turned around to see Kartik and Naira.

Along with them, many children, Preeta and Karan were also there.

"Kittu where were you? We were so worried for you!" Suhasini asked

"I am so sorry dadi and everyone! Actually I didn't have charge in my phone, so couldn't answer your calls. And I also knew that there was some time left for the marriage, so I thought I would come back before that!"

"But where were you? And Naira?" Devyani asked

"Our life, had started in Rishikesh, we had met each other there first. Everyone who were a very important part of our wedding there, had to be here for our wedding. And I know that Naira will surely miss them. These kids are from the orphanage and of course our wedding will be incomplete without Karan and Kritika. They had always stayed with us, and supported us in every step, when we didn't have you all, and so they are a very important part of our lives. They had to be included in our wedding. So I just went to get them. And on the way, I found Naira, and we came back as soon as possible." Kartik said making everyone happy.

"Thank you so much for this Kartik!" Naira said smiling.

"Now can we start the wedding rituals?" Suhasini asked smiling

"Yes!" They both replied.

Soon the rituals had started and they completed all of them. Once the wedding was done, Kartik looked at Naira, who smiled looking back at him.

"Welcome once again, into my life, my heart, and our house. I love you now, always and forever Naira!" Kartik said and she hugged him back!

"I love you too Kartik!" Naira replied.

Hey guys! How are you all?

How was the chapter? The story ends here, just one epilogue to go!

Thank you so much for reading❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote