Chapter 45~ Gayu apologized?

They both rushed Naira to the hospital. After checking her, the doctor came out.

"Doctor, how is Naira? Is she awake?" Gayu asked.

"She is a little weak, but she is much better now. Thankfully you bought her at the right time."

"Can we meet her please?" Gayu asked

"Yeah sure!"

"Gayu, you go and meet her, and till then I will inform everyone at home." Keerti said and Gayu nodded.

Gayu entered the room and looked at Naira, who had bandages all around, she couldn't see her in that condition.

"Naira!" Gayu called as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Gayu di!" She tried to sit up.

"No no, don't get up, be careful!" She said and went towards her.

"Naira, I know what I did was absolutely wrong. You had come after so many years, back to our family, and because of me, you had to go back. Naira, after mama papa's death, I always thought that happiness will never come my way, because I loved them so much and I had lost them. After you went, everyone was broken. Everyone missed you, but I had to be strong for maami, maama, badi naani, and everyone. They all kept me with them, took full care of me, and loved me just like their own daughter. When you came back, I just started to feel jealous, because everyone got so attached to you, and I felt like soon everyone would just forget me. Then slowly I had started to realize that I was wrong, but till then, I got to know about you and Kartik. I was broken, all that hurt me. And I blamed you for taking my happiness away, whereas I didn't realize that, that happiness was never mine, it always belonged to you. And it was me who was between you both. Talking about family, I knew that everyone still loves me the same way, as they did before. I know I took really wrong, to realize my mistake, but I ask for forgiveness Naira! Please forgive me, I am really sorry for what all I did. Itne sab cheezon ke beech, apni hi behen ki khushi ka khyaal nahi raha mujhe! I don't even deserve to be called your sister, because I was the one who ruined your happiness!" Gayu said.

"Nahi Gayu di! Please don't tell that. All that happened, it was just a phase, and I am glad it passed away. What all you have gone through in your life, I can't even imagine myself in that place, and I understand that all that happened, was no one's mistake, it wad just a bad phase. You don't have to be sorry. I know I should have told everyone about our marriage when I came back itself, but everything went so fast, I couldn't tell anyone." Naira said

"You forgave me na? You're not upset with me right?"

"Of course not di! Aapse kaisi naaraazgi di?" She said and hugged her.

"Now you take rest!" Gayu said smiling.

"Naira!" Kartik entered.

"What happened to you? Are you okay? Why can't you be careful? Agar tumhe kuch ho jaata toh?" Kartik said and hugged her.

"I am absolutely fine Kartik. And when Gayu di is with me, what can happen to me?" She said smiling looking at Gayu, making Kartik confused.

"Gayu?" Kartik spoke.

"Kartik, I am really sorry for everything! I was wrong all this time, and I have realized my mistake! Please forgive me." Gayu said.

"It's okay Gayu, let's just forget about this! I am glad everything is fine now." Kartik said smiling.

In some time, they took Naira to Singhania Sadan.

Naira was lying on her bed, and Kartik was with her. Till then Gayu entered. Kartik decided to give them their time, and he got up and went out.

"Naira, here, I made soup for you! Have it fast!" Gayu said.

"Nahi gayu di, not this please. I don't want to have this." She made faces.

"Naira, you don't have any option, I don't want you to fall ill. You are still like a little kid na!" Gayu said and both of them shared a laugh.

"Akshara, I am so happy to see both of them like this, together!" Naitik who was standing with Akshara near the door, said.

"Yes Naitik! Finally everything is fine now!"

Till then Naksh entered.

"What are you both doing without me huh? Dono behen milke, mujhe hi bhul jaaoge haan?" Naksh said.

"When we are together, we don't need anyone else, hai na Gayu di?" Naira said smiling

"Yes Of course!" She smiled back.

Soon all of them assembled downstairs, as Gayu called them.

"Everyone is here?" Gayu asked looking around

"Yes Gayu, now tell what happened? Why did you call all of us?" Akshara asked

"Kartik why did she call? Kya hua hoga?" Naira asked Kartik.

"I am myself confused!" Kartik said.

"What happened Gayu di?" Naira asked.

"I just want to tell something!"

"Haa, tell Gayu?" Everyone told.

"Main Kartik aur Naira ki shaadi ko abhi bhi nahi maanti!" Gayu said, making everyone shocked.

Hey guys! How are you all?

How was the chapter? I hope you liked reading it.

I know you all wanted it to be longer, but it's gonna be really difficult for me, as my 12th is gonna start soon, so I will have to end this. I hope you all understand.

Thank you for reading❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote