Chapter 43~ Karwa Chauth- 2

After the pooja at Goenka Villa was completed, the goenkas went to Singhania sadan on the request of Akshara.

"Naira, where is my phone?" Kartik asked but Naira was lost in her thoughts and didn't answer.

"Naira?" He called again.

"Huh? You asked something?"

"What happened Naira? From the time you came here, I noticed, you are upset about something? Did someone tell you something?" Kartik asked as he kept his hand on hers.

"Kartik, I was thinking about papa, he came to talk to me, but he is still upset with us. How should I make them believe that my happiness lies with you. I know he loves me a lot Kartik, and wants the best for me. We were wrong I agree. We should have told them before. But Kartik, I can't see them like this. And I really want our families to accept us happily, because they are really important to me. How can we be happy if our families aren't happy with us being together?" Naira asked.

"I am sure papa will understand, Naira! Trust me, everything will be alright, and we all will be together again." Kartik assured her.

What both of them didn't notice was that Naitik and Manish heard them. Gayu who was coming downstairs, also heard their conversation. She went back to her room.

"Was I really wrong bhagwaan ji?" Gayu asked herself.

"Gayu, come down beta!" Akshara called her.

All the ladies were setting their pooja thaali. Naira was standing in the corner, as she kept her things, she felt her head spinning, she couldn't stand.

"Maybe it's just because of tiredness!" She thought and brushed it off.

"Naira, tum theek ho na?" Ananya asked.

"Haan di, I am absolutely fine!" Naira said and Ananya went inside.

Her vision blurred and she fell down unconscious.

"Naira!" Kartik shouted and held her. Both the families came there, to see Naira.

"Please get up Naira! Open your eyes." Kartik kept telling as he rubbed her palms and tried to gain her consciousness.

"Naira! What happened to her?" Naitik asked as he sat next to them.

"Papa, she will be fine, don't worry! I promise, nothing will happen, she will be alright!" Kartik assured.

"Duggu, call the doctor!" Akshara said. Naksh called the doctor. Till then, Kartik picked Naira in bridal way, and took her to her room, and laid her on her bed.

Gayu stood in the corner, and looked at them. She was worried for Naira, she wanted to go and sit with her, but she didn't.

The doctor arrived and checked her up.

"Doctor, my Naira is fine right? What happened to her?" Kartik asked.

"She is absolutely fine, don't worry! It's just because she was fasting the whole day, and she is really tired. Other than that, she is fine. Give her the medicines and she will wake up soon." The doctor said. Naksh went to drop the doctor back.

In another 15 minutes, Naira woke up. Kartik helped her sit up. All the ladies went down some time back to open the fast. Kartik and Naitik were there in the room.

"Papa!" Naira said as she sat up.

"Princess, I am so sorry!" Naitik said.

"For what papa?"

"For everything! I couldn't see the happiness on your face, everytime you were with Kartik. I never understood how much Kartik loves you. I didn't see that he cares for you, and he is the best one for you. And also that your happiness lies only with him. I am so sorry princess, please forgive your papa?" Naitik said.

"You don't need to be sorry papa..." Naira said but got cut off by Manish as he entered.

"Nahi Naira! We have to be sorry! I am also really sorry for everything! I didn't even realize what all I had said you both that time. Apne family ke baare mein sochte sochte, khud ke hi bete ki khushi nahi dekh paaya main. I couldn't feel, that he is happy when you are with him. I am so sorry!" Manish said.

Kartik hugged Manish and Naira hugged Naitik.

"I love you papa!"

"We are also really sorry!" Kartik and Naira said together.

"Kartik, Naira, no more sorries now!" They both replied.

"Kartik, take my daughter in law now, make her eat something first!" Manish said smiling.

All of them went down to celebrate Karwa Chauth.

After opening their fasts, all the ladies went inside

Kartik came from behind and hugged Naira as she stood there.

"So are you happy now jaan?" Kartik said

"Of course! And when you are with me, I am always happy, Kartik!" Naira turned and hugged him

"I love you!" Kartik kissed her cheek.

"Koi aa jaayega Kartik!" Naira said and tried to moved away.

"Let them come!" He pulled her closer to him.

"Kartik, someone will see us!" Naira said again.

"Let them Naira! You are my wife afterall!" Kartik said.

"Dadi!" Naira said in shock.

"Dadi woh...." Kartik turned as he got scared, but found no one. Naira started laughing.

"What is so funny Naira?" Kartik said folding his arms.

"Look at your expressions Kartik!" Naira laughed.

"Abhi toh you were telling, let them come, I am your wife, now what happened?" Naira asked.

"Woh...."

"I don't want to talk to you!" Kartik turned back and pouted.

"Accha, sorry patidev!" Naira said kissing his cheek and went inside. Kartik stood there smiling thinking about her.

Hey guys! How are you all?

How was the chapter? Hope you enjoyed reading it.

This story will be coming to an end soon, I am so thankful to all of the amazing readers, for supporting me throughout.❤️

Thank you so much for reading❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote!