Chapter 31~Family comes to know

"You want to know what Naira did? So listen, she is married to Kartik, and none of us had any idea about it. All this time she was lying about it, playing with our feelings!" Gayu said, making everyone shocked.

"Gayu di..." Naira tried to stop, but it was of no use.

"Naira is this all true?" Akshara asked, hoping it wasn't true.

"Yes it is!" She finally confessed.

"Naira!" Akshara said angrily and went towards her.

"Mumma it is the truth! I married Kartik when I was in Rishikesh, because I love him, I love him so much! I can't imagine my life without him. It was just the situations that stopped us from revealing this truth, but we were going to tell you all everything!" She said. What happened next was unexpected, Gayu stood in front of her and slapped her.

"How could you do this Naira? Why do you want to take away everything from me? When you weren't here, I was the one with maami and maama, they loved me just like their daughter, and as you came, you took all the attention from every single family member here. I still kept quite. But now you took my Kartik away from me. Why are you doing this? Not even once did you think about me? About this family?" Gayu said.

"Gayu, I kept quite all this time, but not anymore. I will answer all your questions! Talking about Akshara aunty and Naitik uncle, they have loved you as their daughter, but that doesn't mean that you took Naira's place in this house, their lives, their hearts. Naira is still the daughter of this house, and will always remain one. She didn't take any attention from the family members, everyone missed her, and they love her so much. And talking about me, I never belonged to you, I am only and only my Naira's! So what do you mean when you said that she took your Kartik away from you? I was never yours Gayu!" Kartik said angrily.

"Kartik! Stop it! What is all this? How can you do this? You didn't even think of telling us about it? Why did you hide all this?" Manish asked.

"Papa, whatever happened, has happened, now I just want you all to accept me and Naira!" Kartik said.

"What do you mean Kartik? That is not possible! I never thought my Princess would do something like this going against the family! We had fixed your marriage with Gayu, and this...!" Naitik spoke

"Papa, I was married to Kartik before I came to Udaipur. No matter what you all say, this is the truth, and it won't change, no matter what!" Naira fought back.

"Why did you do this Naira? You could have thought about us? About your family! We can't accept this marriage, no matter what happens!" Naitik replied.

"Papa, when I got married, I was independent, I didn't have to think about my family, because I wasn't with you all, and neither was I ever thinking to return! I made this decision for myself, because I love Kartik!" Naira said.

"Kartik! You are playing with my daughter's life! First Naira then Gayu! Stop all this!" Naitik said angrily, but Naira stopped him and supported Kartik.

"All of you remember one thing, that today if I am standing in front of you, with you all, it's only because of my Kartik! If he wasn't there, I would NEVER return to Udaipur. So it was only Kartik, because of whom I am here!" Naira said.

"Maa, papa, I really love Naira so much! I know we should have said this before, but it's not late now as well. I am sorry for hiding it, but I had no other choice. First I waited till Naira starts talking to aunty, she was upset with her. And then, aunty came in with a proposal, for Gayu, I didn't understand what to do, so I lied about Kritika and Karan's marriage, and took Naira along with me. But when we reached there, we got to know that they were actually getting married, so we attended that. After coming back, it was Keerti's wedding, and now mine and Gayu's, we were anyways going to tell all of you today!" Kartik explained.

"Now the whole truth is in front of you all, and we just want you to accept us!" Naira said softly.

"Kartik! I won't leave you. You took my sister away from me, you took the her away from everyone. She always stood for her family, but today she is standing for a stranger, it's all because of you!" Naksh said angrily, as he held his collar.

"Naksh, leave him!" Keerti said but he kept telling.

"Bhai! Stop it! He is my husband! You can't talk to him like that. And he is no stranger here. He is the son in law of this house. Why don't you all accept it?" Naira shouted!

"Naira, stop all this! We can't take it anymore! Kartik, before I do something, leave from here, now!" Naksh said in anger.

"Kartik, come!" Manish glared at him.

"Mumma tell something! Stop bhai and papa please! I love Kartik, my happiness, my feelings, my love for him, doesn't matter to anyone here? No one cares about it?" Naira said wiping of her tears.

"You both have left nothing to say! I never expected this from you!" Akshara said.

"Mumma I didn't do any crime! I married my Kartik. That time I didn't had to think about my family, because that time, you all weren't there for me! I had to take my decisions myself. And I am really happy that I got a husband like Kartik. Who loves me unconditionally, cares for me, respects me, and the one who always stood for me! I love him mumma!" Naira replied.

Hey guys! How are you all?

How was the chapter? Finally the family got to know. Do you think they will accept them? What will happen next?

Thank you for reading, and for all the love you are giving this book, I am so thankful to all of you!❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote