Dare 47

From 26zubiekalt: I dare Masky and Ticci Toby to react to Ticcimask

Ticci Toby: Shall we find out Masky? 

Masky: let's just get this over with..... 

After searching it up (oh boy...also sorry but I don't ship this either....) 

Ticci Toby: KILL IT!!!!!!!! KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Destroys computer with axe 

Masby: pointing a gun at his head end me right now.... 

Homicidal Liu: what's with all the noise here- 0_0 

Ticci Toby: pours gasoline in the Mansion WE MUST GET THE INFECTION AWAY!!!!!!!!! Lights up a match 

Homicidal Liu: OH SHIT- 

*mansion Burns* 

Eveybody: looking at Toby 

Ticci Toby:...... uhhhh- you see....- 

Ticci Toby: and that's why they sent me here until they rebuild the mansion.... 

Bipper: .... I THINK HE'LL MAKE A GREAT ADDTION FOR A WHILE!!! 

Ice Finn: are you sure..... 

Beast Wirt: (Fun Fact: Beast Wirt doesn't get along with any of the Creepypasta's, specially Slenderman and his Proxies, same goes for The Beast.... it mostly has to do with them "stealing there victims") ..... fuck no..... 

Corruptick Will: hey boss 

H̸̤̞͚̪͉̔3̴͔̪̀̃͗͌͂͆n̷͚̱̺̲̾̐̃R̵̭̔̓͘͝ÿ̸̡̭͓̰̦́͆́: yes Will.... 

Corruptick Will: if you don't mind me asking.... what was our purpose here? I mean.... we're suppose to be doing something evil right now correct? 

H̸̤̞͚̪͉̔3̴͔̪̀̃͗͌͂͆n̷͚̱̺̲̾̐̃R̵̭̔̓͘͝ÿ̸̡̭͓̰̦́͆́: ... well you see we're suppose to- realizes he's done barely anything ever since he came here................ I forgot... 

Corruptick: are you fucking kidding me right now...

H̸̤̞͚̪͉̔3̴͔̪̀̃͗͌͂͆n̷͚̱̺̲̾̐̃R̵̭̔̓͘͝ÿ̸̡̭͓̰̦́͆́: I'm just messing with you.... I do have a purpose here, it's just that you have never ask me before......... 

Corruptick Will: ... your lucky I'd rather stay here than go back to the Gleeful's.....