Black Hat's Villain cult.....in a Nutshell (1,000 Reads Special !!! I think...)

Gamer: drinking coffee and relaxing 

Corrupted Gamer: Kicks the door holding a laptop GAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Gamer: WHAT IS IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? 

Corrupted Gamer: puts the laptop up her face 

Gamer: what's so important about- 

Gamer:.............. 0_0 

Lucifer: hey guys have any of you seen my- 

Gamer and Corrupted Gamer: Celebrating 

Lucifer: ......what the f*ck..... 

I honestly didn't know what to do for this special so I wanted to just THROW some random sh*t out there ....and boom ....this ....this happened... 

 Quick note: Have you ever heard of the "Mystery Kids" Well to explain Black Hat's villain cult it's basically like that except that...well it's in the name....Villains.... this just has Villains I know of for now..... enjoy cause I lost my last 2 brain cells making this...

Tord: hey....hey Fern.....FERN!!! 

Fern: what..... 

Tord: pours plant killer on a flower 

Fern: pulls out grass sword ........f*cking b*tch..... 

Gamer: Dad shut up I'm trying to sleep..... 

Tord: don't you dare talk to your father like or else I will-!!! 

Gamer: or what? create a giant robot to try to kill me....? 

Tord: ......no more video games for the rest of the week 

Zim: QUITE YOU FILPHY HUMANS!!!! 

Tord being the only human in the "cult": excuse me....

Zim: ZIM REQUIRES MATERIALS TO BUILD MY NEW EVIL PLAN TO INVADE THIS PLANET CALLED EARTH!!! 

Clockwork: you mean another stupid plan to get your self killed again..... cause that's about right...