Dares 53-55 and Ask 50 and 51

( I'm going to be honest here....  I couldn't fit all his hair in one paper-) 

 From 26zubiekalt: I dare River and Charles to try and escape from h3nRy if that doesn't work then I dare Henry and Poochy to try and help them 

Charles: waking up What the- WHY AM I IN A BAG!? 

River: bark 

Charles: River? your here too!? god, wait where is everyone else? 

Toy Yendo: boss I think there awake..... what do we do? 

Charles: who are you? 

H̸͍̞̟̻̍͆3̵̺̐n̴̤̐R̷̠͐̚y̸̧̳̹̗͌̉̈̎̕͜ ̶̙̒̌̃: that's is none of your business..... 

Charles: trying to untie the rope from the inside 

Corruptick Will: ok nobody told me they were stupid..... 

River: bites Will 

Corruptick Will: OW CAN WE PUT THIS WOLF IN A CAGE OR SOMETHING? 

Phoenix: can you all just help me move in here... I want to see if I can work these buttons over here 

Charles: well what do you want from us, if you let us go we'll give it to you! 

H̸͍̞̟̻̍͆3̵̺̐n̴̤̐R̷̠͐̚y̸̧̳̹̗͌̉̈̎̕͜ ̶̙̒̌̃: it was a dare...... 

Charles: oh.... well who are you anyways cause I can't see you 

H̸͍̞̟̻̍͆3̵̺̐n̴̤̐R̷̠͐̚y̸̧̳̹̗͌̉̈̎̕͜ ̶̙̒̌̃: well I I had my memory ray again but until I get one we can't tell you.... 

Charles: well at least tell me your names... 

Robin: well we would but you work for the government and well we don't trust people from the government..... 

Charles: sigh .... let's just hope Henry and Ellie  noticed I was gone 

Meanwhile... 

Henry: .... looking at the big wall blocking there way in and looking at his options(there is a teleporter in there btw) ...... Houston we have a problem 

From 26zubiekalt: Have the pups ever eaten chocolate if so wat happened 

Charles: well not River but Poochy has tried to eat some.... and well even though they aren't exactly dogs they are related to them and well chocolate is bad for them so I usually try to keep it away from them as possible since I don't know how am I going to explain to the Vet that I stole these wolf pups from the zoo...... 

H̸͍̞̟̻̍͆3̵̺̐n̴̤̐R̷̠͐̚y̸̧̳̹̗͌̉̈̎̕͜ ̶̙̒̌̃: do you ever shut your fucking mouth up? 

Charles: you know, you sound a lot like Henry but more robot like? are you guys pulling a prank on me?