Facts about my oc's (Creepypasta version)

Since it's Creepypasta Day I wanted to celebrate it with telling some facts about my 4 Creepypasta ocs. Now I will most of these facts are from mostly Broken Bryan and a few of Suicidal Jester since I don't want to spoil anything to big for Cyber Wolf and Lost Amulet however I will give some basic facts that you need to know. Also some of these are things that aren't explained in the story. With that out of the way let's start with ....

1. Broken Bryan was originally a fury....(I was in to furies when I created him so don't judge me) However I decided to change him to a Demon since I don't know it just looked good. 

2. I don't have an canon design for Jester other than a green and purple jester all fit with clown make up as the same color(with red cheeks btw) with the same demonic eyes as Bryan (execept that one of them is blue and the other red) and Green hair. 

3. The design of Jester was actually inspired by one youtuber I like called JonJon, his character is a green and purple Jester as well.( as I'm now typing this I realize that he is friends with another youtuber that I like Called TheFamousFilms and his name is Bryan and, yes he is Gay but they are not dating, just want to get that clear). 

4. I don't want to spoil the Suicidal's power since it will be shown in the next chapter (when ever I finish it) but to give you a clue on how it works it's similar to Laughing Jack's, and Jason the Toy maker's powers only different. 

5.  I actually forgot to add this in the story but just like how the proxies cough up blood sometimes... well it also happens to Bryan for mostly his whole life even during the story, BUT I forgot to include it so I might go back and edit it when I have time. 

6. Cyber wolf wasn't always robotic or even a wolf to begin with.....he was a young human boy......

7. Lost Amulet reminds me of Jane a lot, mostly because she has the burning rage to kill the person that ruined her life.

8. Lost Amulet is in fact a full ghost unlike Jester who is only half-dead(part ghost) 

9. The red sweater that Bryan has tied around his waist was a gift from Jackson (Jester) when they were in High School. Which back then he hid the fact that he liked it but still carries it around.

10. Even if Bryan has a connection with Slender the longest, that doesn't make him any different or special from the other proxies, only he does go on more solo missions than the others. 

11. While Bryan suffered from his mother not accepting him for being Gay and having a mental breakdown that actually Brakes him, Jackson Struggled from strict parents making choices for him, which made his life feel like if it was a cage of torture and the only way to be set free is death. 

12. Broken Bryan and Lost Amulet are in fact Brother and sister (if you've read the story you might know who Amulet might be). 

13. Bryan and Jester did get married a few weeks after Slenderman  took them in (you can kind off imaging how a group of killers in a Wedding would go) let's just say it was a Bloody Wedding. 

14. While Bryan, Jester , and Cyber on the Slenderman side, you can imaging which side Amulet is on. 

15. North, before he was sent to the Blue forest, he actually worked for Zalgo, however he I guess did something(it is unknown what he did) that made him sent him the the Blue forest which if you get sent there it's kind of like getting deleted from your world. 

16. North Gave Bryan demonic powers once there deal was up and helped him control it. When the other Creepypastas saw this they feared that he might work with....you know who since his powers are similar to him. 

17. Suicidal Jester Actually did had wings at some point but I took it of since he could still fly without them. 

18. Broken Bryan is Gay, Suicidal Jester is Gay as well, Lost Amulet is Straight ( but I'm still deciding if she should by Aromantic) Cyber Wolf.........none....

19. I do want to say that Broken Bryan x The Suicidal Jester ship is (obviously) canon and well I guess Lost Amulet is canonly single.....

20. I'm not sure if I described Broken Bryan well so here I go: Dark brown (almost black) pale skin, red demonic eyes, red shirt with black (and the operator symbol on the right shoulder) with a black cape with Blood on it, mechanical hands, the red sweater tied to his waist, marks on his eyes(look almost like tears going down half way) heavy boots, white knee pads, sharp teeth, devil horns, wings, and tail, and has a scythe for a weapon. 

21. Before Bryan became 'Broken' he still had dark brown hair (just less darker) and brown eyes, with darker skin, and well any clothes you go to work with. 

22. The Jester had Black hair and blue eyes and Samantha had light brown hair and brown eyes. 

23. The Jester is sometimes afraid to go near his husband since he fears that his powers might start to have affect on him like last time.....

24. Broken Bryan uses a Scythe and Amulet uses a shovel as a weapon. 

25. Broken Bryan can sometimes see his dead family members (mostly his dad) even without the Jester's Powers having affect on him....... which do traumatize him. 

 Well that's all the facts I have for now, anyways Happy Creepypasta Day my fellow Gamers!!!