Vines because it's been a while ( Bad End Friends AU: House Of Bad End )

If you were in my discord sever you probably know what this AU is but since I only have 3 member I'm assuming no so, to make it clear and short, this is an AU I made called House Of Bad End, it was actually a name suggested by @Rosethedespair so Shout or to them, and just feel free to check them out, but basically we live in a fantasy like world with 5 kingdoms: Ace, Diamond, Clover, Heart, and the Star. All of them are ruled by the Wild card AKA the Card Dealer while each representing what they symbolize. However the Card Dealer is some what of a cruel ruler, an evil king or queen , so one day they all had enough that all five kingdoms threatened to kill the ruler. They thought that they did but the ruler lives on, and because of there actions the ruler kills the Star symbol by crushing one of the Star cards ( the murder was on accident) and placed a curse upon the four remaining kingdoms ( basically turning them into there bad end versions ) Since then none have been the same again, especially after Domino's death they thought they would never see that star symbol ever again ..... or at least that's what they thought ....

you got that? ok now let's just get to the vines already...- 

*BEEP*

Clover Finn: going up to the microwave to make pizza bites at 3am

The Microwave: makes a loud closing noise

Clover Finn: whispering shut the fuck up.....

the microwave: does the beeping noises

Clover Finn : still whispering SHUT THE FUCK UP, WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD!!!

*BEEP*

Diamond Wirt: did you have a good day?

Ace Bipper: yeah-

Heart Marco: no-

Ace Bipper : Shut up.....

Diamond Wirt:..... a good day?

Ace Bipper : yes

Heart Marco: no

Ace Bipper: SHUT UP....

Diamond Wirt: you were suppose to taken him to the spa

Ace Bipper: I took him to SPA....

Heart Marco : he put me in the vegetable steam room......

Diamond Wirt: 0_0 you what....

Ace Bipper : IT'S THE SAME THING!

Diamond Wirt: The same thing!?

Ace Bipper: it is it gets hot, and then it gets steamy and then it goes DDDDDIIIIIIING!!!

Heart Marco : .... Red demon bastard...

Ace Bipper: looks at him Ace condiment.... (get it right....)

Diamond Wirt: a condiment....

Heart Marco : I do not use them....

Ace Bipper: you don't?

Heart Marco : and neither did your mother....

*BEEP*

Mabel: knocks Bipper what are you doing in there? 

Ace Bipper and Diamond Wirt: who were cuddling 0-0 ( shit-) 

Ace Bipper: uhh umm..... Drugs! Shit- 

*BEEP* 

(This isn't really an AU vine but I'm going to do it anyways, so remember when the Creepypastas left Toby? Well this is the aftermath...)