If Domino was in charge...

( I thought it would be funny if Domino was left in charge of the Bad End Friends for a day since he has a close relationship with the leaders...)

*beautiful morning today* 

Domino: wakes up cleaning the dishes FUCK!!!! I'VE BEEN WASHING DISHES IN MY SKEEP AGAIN, grabs pots and pans WE'RE FUCKING LATE FOR TRAINING!!!!!!

Evil Morty: what the fu-? 

Domino: MAX GO GRAB YOUR FRIEND!!!

Brainwashed Max: Grabs knife and goes up to frisk

Domino: NO NOT BY THAT- 

Cyclock: trying to eat cereal

Domino: NO THERE IS NO TIME FROM CEREAL! takes of cereal HERE, WE'RE DOING GRANOLA BARS!!! also takes of Granola bars NO, NO TIME FOR GRANOLA BARS!!!! FUCK IT! we'll just have to get breakfast and lunch and eat lunch for dinner.... everyone grab a coffee cause it's 3 in the morning....

Corrupted Gamer: crying cause they lost at a Mario Kart Game at 5am 

Domino: GET YOUR ASS UP YOU LAZY SON OF A BITCH!!! YOUR GETTING YOUR NINTENDO SWITCH TAKEN AWAY!!!!!! 

Evil Morty: going to pour him self a glass of Milk 

Domino: no, you can't have Milk on Taco Tuesday! 

Evil Morty: why? 

Domino: because is not Mexican, now eat your Doritos.... (Domino, I'm part Mexican so please Callate la Boca) 

Random Person: so who is you favorite member? 

Domino: I don't have a favorite member, I do have a least favorite.... and it's the Corruption... 

Corrupted Gamer: you fucking- 

Domino: watching Demon Marco Train COME ON!!! MAKE ME WANT TO BE YOUR LEADER!!!! 

Demon Marco: Shots him with Fire 

Domino: OW I'M TELLING STAR ABOUT YOUR WET DREAMS!!! 

Everyone else: what <>_<> 

Cyclock: looking through Domino's phone 

Domino: Give me back my phone before your see a picture of my dead body- too late 

Cyclock: WHAT THE FUCK- 

Domino: I love that Elen, it's not a bad Lesbian.... 

Domino: trying to everyone Shut up and eat this like it's ass! ..... looks over at the food which one of you came in here and ate my apple pie... 

Domino: waiting in the bathroom MABEL I NEED YOU TO GET OUT OF THE TOILET, YOUR LEADER FORGOT HIS PERFUM!!!