Ask 34

From TheBlueMermaid_: I got an ask... what does everyone think about frogs and how would they feel if I gave the frogs Guns... Asking for a Friend of Course! 

 Dipper: maybe not give them guns.... I think there pretty neat, apart from the poison ones... 

Gamer: ........ LUCIFER!!! 

Lucifer: yes Bad? 

Gamer: Get me and army of frogs with guns! I have a plan... 

Ivy: are you going to use them to kill me, cause out of all of your stupid plans this is the dumbest one yet.... 

Gamer: silence victim! your fate of death shall come very soon.... as for the question I don't mind frogs I just sadly don't get to see them that often.... 

Corrupted Gamer: but how will the frogs hold a gun??? 

 Wirt: ..... Sigh ok Wirt don't cry it's going to be fine-

Beast Wirt: Crying in the corner because frogs remind him of Greg 

Wirt: ..... inhales There ok..... 

Greg: I think there cool! Look! holds Jason Funderburker (the frog)

Wirt: yeah that's nice Greg- WAIT GREG!? how did you get here.... I thought you were home? 

Greg: I was... but The Beast Brought me here! 

The Beast: ... uhhh, no where in the deal it said that I couldn't...

Wirt: ...... great.... just great... 

Evil Morty: well there good for experiments.... 

Birthday Mabel: you mean on ones where they open them up? 

Evil Morty: .... close..... but I'm not sure about a gun...

Ice Finn: ...... well there ok... but if they shot me with there guns I'm going to kill them first right Fern? 

Green Knight:........... (he's terrified of frogs)..... yeah of course hehe....

Bipper: can they shot me with the gun? 

Red Leader Tord: I don't think there strong enough to even hold one 

Tord: well maybe with the proper training they could! 

Edd: Tord, please don't tell your going to train frogs to use guns.... 

Tord: what? no...... I train them to use shotguns! and a giant robot... 

Clockwork: well the frogs in my world aren't like the one's you see in the "normal" world but I guess if Frogs could learn how to attack people and possibly be giant.... I could use it to cause some error in time which could lead to the center core of time, and if I'm able to get inside there in time I could possibly have a chance to break time leading me to rule all dimensions across the galaxy!!! 

Domino: ...... geez you've gone mad with power..... as for me....... why the fuck would you give guns to frogs..... 

Cyclock: ..... I honestly don't care, give them grenades for all I care...

Finn: I don't think it would be safe for them.... 

Fern: as long as you keep them away from me I'm fine! 

Bill Cipher: I once turned a frog into my meal..... it wasn't good to eat... 

Zim: .... and if we give these... frog-creatures guns would they attack humans? if so THE GREAT ALL MIGHTY ZIM WILL JOIN THIS EVIL PLAN!!! 

Gir: do they like waffles? 

Zim: be quite Gir.... 

Black Hat: ...... why frogs..... 

Henry: well I see nothing wrong with frogs... I think there cool, and it would be great if they helped me rob places 

Ellie: YES!! 

Charles: coming in a helicopter NOT ON MY WATCH!!! 

Shade: ..... there alright 

Phantom: wait- would they hold there guns with there tongue? 

Fitch:  I haven't seen a frog in centuries..... 

Shade: geez how old are you??? 

Fitch: well I died when I was 16 so about.......................... I don't know like 1000's of years ago..... 

Phantom: god your old... 

Lucifer: same here budy..... 

Alcor: I'm pretty sure we tested on a frog once right? 

Ice Prince: you ate the frog.... 

Alcor: well I was hungry 

Wirt(AU): ....alive.... 

Alcor: it had to happen at some point..... 

Jeff The Killer: I'd probably use them to kill my victims.... 

H̸̤̞͚̪͉̔3̴͔̪̀̃͗͌͂͆n̷͚̱̺̲̾̐̃R̵̭̔̓͘͝ÿ̸̡̭͓̰̦́͆́: ok I honestly wouldn't care but like.... why frogs....? I mean you could have chosen some other animal 

Corruptick Will: well frogs can be useful 

Toy Yendo: I wish I could see a frog at some point 

Corruptick Will: we just passed by a swamp with a bunch of frogs with guns...

Toy Yendo: wait why did they have guns? 

H̸̤̞͚̪͉̔3̴͔̪̀̃͗͌͂͆n̷͚̱̺̲̾̐̃R̵̭̔̓͘͝ÿ̸̡̭͓̰̦́͆́: probably a time glitch..... 

Toy Yendo: aren't we a time glitch? 

H̸̤̞͚̪͉̔3̴͔̪̀̃͗͌͂͆n̷͚̱̺̲̾̐̃R̵̭̔̓͘͝ÿ̸̡̭͓̰̦́͆́: yeah duh...... I mean... we aren't suppose to exist so..... 

Corruptick Will: that makes sense......