Ask 37

(So this happened to me in a game of Among Us.... can't explain how or why..... try to guess which one am I, Hint: I'm Nobody) 

 From Lonely_Freddy: Another Ask: what would you do if you met dagames, a shovel idiot that only uses 0.000000001 percent of his brain and can fit 101 bodys in a single hole and a my oc Matt who would never hurt anyone even if they hurt him and is a dimension traveler like star? 

Bill Cipher: HA! look who you're talking to kid! 

Black Hat: both are not going to last long in this world with me... 

Zim: are they human? if so then they don't stand a chance against me!

Gamer: I'll go back to hell where I came from..... 

Ivy: wait are you serious..... 

Gamer: yeah.... I mean I can't go back to hell until I kill you so they'll end up killing you and I get to go back to hell 

Ivy: oh..... 

Bipper: probably stabbed them with a fork 

Beast Wirt: turn them into trees

Ice Finn: freeze the shovel guy and take the other one with me... 

Wirt(AU): pulls out shovel.... there can be only one... 

Dipper: well Matt seems nice but I'm not sure about the other one... 

Finn: well if the shovel guy tries to attack, I'll attack back

Wirt: probably hide.... or just stay with Matt 

Matt(Eddsworld): .... the other Matt better look handsome like me.... 

Edd: oh my god.... 

Clockwork: .... I don't know... probably ask: HOW CAN HE FIT 101 BODIES IN ONE BAG!? I wish I kidnap that many heroes... 

Cyclock: not deal with the problem... 

Evil Morty: shot both..... or probably for experiments... 

Domino: .... go into his bag and see what's inside of it... 

Zim: .... steal his bag to use it to fit as many humans as I can... 

Gir: MAKE THEM DINNER!!!! 

Zim: Oh for fuck's sake..... 

H̴̠̆̓͊͐̊̌̆͠͠3̵̛̟̜͍̿͋͊̀̌͂͑̄͑̏̀n̷̡̛̪̘͉̬̠̟͖̭̥̫̟̅̇͗͐̒͛͛̿̂͘̕͜ͅṞ̶̢̞͉̺̮̰̟̪̗̮͊̾̓͑͊̀̿͒̉̀̚̕͜ẙ̵̡̡̢̨̛̺̜̫̗͎̲̻̹̙͈͔̠̾̓̚͜: probably ask both to join and .... find some sort of use for this Matt guy.... 

Toy Yendo; ....uhhh Tea party? actually no, the last tea party I had was a mess.... 

Robin: kill them... 

Corruptick Will: let them do there own thing.... we all have somewhere to be you know, so I'd much rather not get into there problems... just live my own life.... 

3̵̧̤̬̪̼͙̺͖̓̅̉̓͜͠R̸̨̡̦̭͎̜̜͉͚̬̖̼͓͍͇̦̆̐́̒̽̌͜͠ͅŗ̷̡̠̯͓̬͚̖͈̞̪̼͙́͗͋͐̋̃̾̈́̈́̆̕͝͝0̸̧̹̞̘̹̏̀̉̓̅Ŕ̸̢̮̼̪̼̱̩̙͉̏͋̋̑̓͛̓̏̒͊̀̎̀̐͌̚͜͜͠: probably ask them for directions to near by house or something... I don't know ok ......