Dare 14 and 15

From DrearyFalls: I dare everyone to wear their least favorite clothes in their closet! >:3 

 Corrupted Gamer: WHY !!!! .....out of all of the things I've could of put on....why this... ( wearing something that isn't ripped or demonic) 

Gamer: oh stop complaning, your lucky you don't have to wear a dress... how do you bend over without feeling uncomfortable.... 

Zim: Why do I have this in my closet....... (Gir's dog suit) 

Gir: I think you look good in it! (Gir doesn't really have any least favorites...) 

Zim: BE QUITE GIR!!! 

Tord: somebody kill me please.....( wearing his old black sweater, I think you know which one)

Tom: HA!! you look like an emo edged lord.... 

Tord: shut the f*ck up you ' I love M@' 

Edd and Tord: (wearing the I love M@ shirt that Matt gave to them) 

Matt: wait you don't like it..... 

Edd: no...and why are you wearing the same clothes....

Matt: (wearing the exact same clothes as always but in his words he says: ) well these are a bit more dark than the other ones....

Everybody: -_- bruh..... 

Dipper: ...why do I have to wear this again...it's uncomfortable...(wearing a suit and bow tie he wore at the Northwest party in that one episode) 

Wirt: Well... I think it makes you look, handsome~ 

Dipper: 0///0 ....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Faints 

Mabel: there goes my brother...(Mabel basically likes everything in her closet) hold up Wirt what are you wearing 

Wirt: (wearing a gift that the Beast gave him....) .....you mean this edged lord cape..... that thing gave it to me Pointing at the Beast 

The Beast: oh come one, I think it looks good on you.... if only you went to your beast form- 

Wirt: what did I tell you about that! 

The Beast: whatever.... 

Bill Cipher: (wearing a hoodie that Will made for him) ....sigh why did do I still have this....

Mason (Rev):(wearing the same sweater) ...ugh... I thought I burn this... also Bill, where is your Brother!!! he's been gone for a while now....

Bill Cipher: well how am I suppose to know..... you put him in chains 

Charles: (wearing a Toppat suit) why are you wearing prison suits? 

Ellie and Henry: giving him the isn't obvious? face 

Charles: oh right..... 

Right Hand Man: