Dare 4

From 26zubikalt: I dare everyone to react to the valiant hero ending from the Henry Stickmin collection 

Corrupted Gamer: please don't make me relive this, please don't make me relive this, please don't make me relive this, please don't make me relive this, please don't make me relive this....

Gamer: to bad even I have to....

After watching one of the saddest moments of this game.....

Charles: wait-am I ...d-dead? no,no,no,no.....I-I can't be ...right? Runs up to Ellie Ellie, please tell I'm not dead PLEASE!

Ellie: I-I don't ...know ....maybe...I don't think so....at least

Charles: Henry please tell me I'm  still alive!! ....H-Henry?

Henry: Sitting in the corner crying 

 Charles: Comes up to him and hugs him It's o-ok....I'm still- both start crying 

Ellie: Don't leave me out of this! the whole Stickmin crew crying while comforting each other 

 Clockwork: also crying Morty, a-re you crying too? 

Evil Morty: nope just sweat coming out of my eyes.....

Clockwork: that's gross Morty... 

Gir: NOOOOO WHY DID THE STICK EXPLOTE!!!WHY....

Zim: oh be quite Gir.....he deserved it anyways, I mean he should have died when he kept crashing that thing that he pilots on anyways...

Charles will remember that....

 Beast Wirt: geez and I thought turning children into to trees was sad enough.... 

 Broken Bryan: I'm starting to regret my job as a proxy now....

 Jeff the killer: same here bud 

 Bill Cypher: don't Cry,  don't Cry, don't Cry, don't Cry, don't Cry, don't Cry, don't Cry, don't Cry, don't Cry,  don't Cry, don't Cry....starts crying WHY AM I CRYING!? 

Will Cypher: Crying do y-you need a hug, brother? 

Bill Cypher: .... sniff.... no....maybe...

Corrupted Gamer: Crying I'M BLAMING THIS ON THE TOPHAT CLAN!!!! 

Reginald: why us?

Gamer: don't worry about her, she gets mad when she's sad, if anything you should be worried about our dads who want to go on a war with you guys....

Reginald: oh ok ........................................................................wait-what?

Gamer: good luck...

The Beast: hold up why aren't you crying?

Gamer: who said I needed to only show emotions through feelings and not through actions or on the inside?

The Beast: I don't know.....anyways, now I need to explain to Wirt that he shouldn't close his room when something sad happens...

 Finn: I don't know who's death is worse: Charles' death, or Fern's death....

Ice Finn:  Eating ice cream in sadness both... 

Corrupted Gamer: ............ I think you know where this is going.....

Cyclock: I hate to break the moment but, isn't this going to affect something in the timeline since this didn't happen it theirs...? 

Right Hand Man: Shut it you ....thing of nature...... nothing big will happen ok... we'll be fine.....

Cyclock: fine but if something goes wrong don't ask me for help.....anyways, to all the people reading this, thanks for wasting your time to read this! Cya!!!

H3nRy: hitting one of the walls of the %^%$^&(**&^)

D!Pp3r: H3nRy, stop that....your going to break it...

H3nRy: what do you think I'm trying to do here D!P? 

W!r+ : For the last time H3nRy, you can't escape from here, even if you wanted to....

D!Pp3r: and even if you could you'd probably die....

H3nRy: Well you don't that I mean......North managed to escape.....some how.....

W!r+: well then maybe he's dead by now, that might be the reason why we haven't spoken to each other...

D!Pp3r: let's face it we can't escape....this is our fate.... 

Both leave while H3nRy sits there in silence...

 H3nRy:  Sigh it's no use...I'll just-hu? sees a little hole, not a glitch portal, starting to open up and he starts to get closer to it .....  wait is this.... a .......it can't be possible......... the miths were true, it's .........hehe...hahaha...Ahahaha.....AHAHAHAHAHA....My 0n3 w4Y +!cK3+ +0 Fr33D0M 0u+ 0F +h!$ ........F*ck!ng c4g3 ! C411 H0m3...... 

                                                                              A time glitch.......