Dare 3

From DrearyFalls: Jess: I dare the Henry Stick in group to distract everyone with the distraction dance! 

Henry: It's time.....

Not even a 0.0000000001 second later.....

Evil Morty : you got any 7's? 

Dipper: uhhhh....isn't this go fish?

Mason: Wait this ain't UNO? 

Music starts playing in the backround...

Wirt: uhhh what is that? 

Edd: and where is it coming from?

Cyclock: recognizes the music ..... **** THIS **** I'M OUT!!!!! Leaves 

ClockWork: also recognizes the music oh no....

Jeff: can they turn that off- 

The whole Stickmin group: DISTRACTION DANCE 

Bill Cypher: Starts doing the dance Why am I dancing.....? Pinetree!

Dipper: Also doing the Dance I DON'T KNOW, DON'T ASK ME!!!

Finn: Basically everybody is doing the dance.... Is this some sort of curse.... 

 Zim: is this what stick-people do when they don't want somebody to notice something?

Gir: YAY!!!!!!!!! DISTRACTION DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beast Wirt: can somebody end this please .....I already suffer enough leaving with the beast I don't need any more....

The Beast: EXCUSE ME!? 

Ticci Toby: I thought this was horrible.....but it's actaully not that bad

Masky: Toby, are you being serious.... THIS IS THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN... other than you you....

Ticci Toby: after this I'm killing you....

Charles: Oh Clockwork Haven't seen you in a while....

Henry: how do you like are dance?

Clockwork:....... remind me again why I even bothered to fix your timeline......

Tord: Fred I know your talking to stickman but..... CAN YOU STOP THIS!?

Clockwork: Well I don't how about you ask Gamer over here who invited a person from the comments! 

Tord: the what-

Gamer: well Dreary isn't that bad

Lucifer: how many times do I have to tell you not to pick up strangers from the streets.....

Gamer: Dreary isn't from the streets... She's from Wattpad!

Lucifer: what? 

Gamer: what... anyways, right Corrupted Gamer? Looks at her Gamie? 

Corrupted Gamer: So it was you who killed me in Among us....

Dreary: ...no that was probably another server..... 

Corrupted Gamer: Takes out the Fork of her that Bipper(from Dreary's AU) placed on her head I don't you seem sus.....

Gamer: Grabs Corrupted Gamer and throws her out the window Henry queue the ontro!

Henry: Your not my boss but ok, Bye fellow people of this .....umm Ellie what was the app called?

Ellie : I think it was 'what- paw' or something 

Charles: I'm pretty sure it was 'Way-pal' 

Henry: well, whatever Bye! They are all still doing the dance The entire time by the way .....