This Christmas...

I think it's pretty obvious not all people like Christmas..... and that includes me....

Clockwork: yeah, yeah.... I know that not all villains hate Christmas they can love it to.... I mean even the Bad end friends and some of the other villains like it... but I have my reasons....... this day... was the day that ruined me.... this is I guess my anniversary day of "The day I became evil or something....." this is where MY villainous backstory started......I even though I was young, I swore to make everyone feel the wrath of pain I felt that day..... and now since I've got the whole multiverse to see it all happen in front of there eyes...... it shall be a day to remember for all of eternity.......

(Q THE MUSIC)

Deck the halls with boughs of Jolly, Fa la la la la, la la la la. It's the Season to be Jolly, Fa la la la la, la la la la...-

Shut up! shut up! shut u! SHUT UP!!!

 Clockwork: looking outside oh my god it's here.... THIS AWFUL TIME OF YEAR! how I hate the snow is falling, Wealthy neighbors bragging about the gifts there getting..... 

Mabel: Hey Star- 

Clockwork: they say...

Mabel: let me take a guess now! your getting K-Mart clothes again! 

Clockwork: And Then, I had a revelation! this is my chance to sew there lips clean shut with fear.....BECAUSE!!!!!!

 THIS CHRISTMAS!!!! I'll burn it to the ground! THIS CHRISTMAS!!! Santa's Skipping Town!!! THIS CHRISTMAS!!!!.... Everything will change! when they see the flames....THIS CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

Tom: getting his flame gun 

Clockwork: I see you want to join too.... 

Tom: yup 

Clockwork: go ahead then... I'll meet you with the others..... just don't get into a fight with Tord.....