Dare 41 and Ask 28

From 26zubiekalt: I dare Ellie to play with River and Poochy she can't kill them

Ellie: when did I ever say I was going to kill them? 

Gamer: .... you literally said that like 2 chapters ago... 

Ellie: what chapters? 

Gamer: never mind that just go play with the puppies.... 

Ellie: ok then... but HOW CAN YOU TALK!? 

River: MAGIC 

Ellie: magic doesn't exist... 

Literally any magical creature or demon in the multiverse: am I a joke to you? 

Poochy: looks at her red hair and thinks it's strawberry jam ..... can I eat your hair? 

Ellie: What!? no.... now come on I have a game called ' who can kick RHM ass first' wanna play? 

Both: YES 

Right Hand Man: OH HELL NO!!!! 

 From 26zubiekalt: Henry Have you ever tried teaching River Poochy to steal again 

 Henry: well I have but it didn't work out and well Charles found out so I'm not aloud to be alone with them anymore..... 

Charles: well you were trying to teach them how to rob!? what do you expect from somebody who works at the military? 

Henry: I don't know...... let me get away with it? 

Charles: and that's where your wrong.... 

Ḩ̷̖̣̆̏͊̕3̵̝͓̀͌͌ṉ̷̗̈̓̀̀͊R̷̯̺̰̥͗̓̃̍̚ÿ̴̥́̓͐: I see you brought back a victim.... 

Robin: yeah... I kind just went random with this one.... 

Ḩ̷̖̣̆̏͊̕3̵̝͓̀͌͌ṉ̷̗̈̓̀̀͊R̷̯̺̰̥͗̓̃̍̚ÿ̴̥́̓͐: well who did you kidnap? 

Robin: opens the bag one of the Toppats.... 

Burt: drinking coffee calmly ... sup 

Ḩ̷̖̣̆̏͊̕3̵̝͓̀͌͌ṉ̷̗̈̓̀̀͊R̷̯̺̰̥͗̓̃̍̚ÿ̴̥́̓͐: .............. really? 

Robin: what? he said he wanted to die.... 

Ḩ̷̖̣̆̏͊̕3̵̝͓̀͌͌ṉ̷̗̈̓̀̀͊R̷̯̺̰̥͗̓̃̍̚ÿ̴̥́̓͐: then why isn't he dead? 

Robin: cause he chose to die as suicide.... 

Ḩ̷̖̣̆̏͊̕3̵̝͓̀͌͌ṉ̷̗̈̓̀̀͊R̷̯̺̰̥͗̓̃̍̚ÿ̴̥́̓͐:......................................................... are you fucking kidding me right now..... Also where is Corruptick Will? he ran of somewhere and hasn't come back... 

Robin: want me to go look for him? 

Ḩ̷̖̣̆̏͊̕3̵̝͓̀͌͌ṉ̷̗̈̓̀̀͊R̷̯̺̰̥͗̓̃̍̚ÿ̴̥́̓͐: sure why not... 

Robin: leaves 

Ḩ̷̖̣̆̏͊̕3̵̝͓̀͌͌ṉ̷̗̈̓̀̀͊R̷̯̺̰̥͗̓̃̍̚ÿ̴̥́̓͐: as for you....... 

Burt: what? 

Ḩ̷̖̣̆̏͊̕3̵̝͓̀͌͌ṉ̷̗̈̓̀̀͊R̷̯̺̰̥͗̓̃̍̚ÿ̴̥́̓͐: nothing I just wanted to make this dramatic..... 

Burt: ok..... 

Toy Yendo: watching all of that from afar well this just got awkward.....