Asks 56-58 and Dare 57

From insanebatkid: Ice Finn, what's your favorite of ice cream?

Ice Finn: there is honestly a lot to chose from but I'll have to go with Vanilla, it reminds me of my hair 

Corrupted Gamer: WELL ITS MY FUCKING VANILLA ICE CREAM AND YOU CANNOT HAVE IT!!!! 

Red Leader Tord: can't you just share it? 

Ice Finn: of course the communist would say that.... 

Red Leader Tord: WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!? 

 From Rosethedispare: Is Ice Finn the lost Disney Princess comformed? 

Ice Finn: yes....... BOW DOWN TO ME PESANTS!!!!!!! 

Bipper: only an idiot would do that...... 

Green Knight Fern and Corrupted Gamer: bows down 

Bipper: Fern, I thought you were better 

Ice Finn: I even I do a better job at being the ruler of Ice than the Ice King..... and I don't even know who that is! 

From Rosethedespire: For Ice Finn, Mewberry Star, and Demon Marco. I dare all of you to have an ice Cream eating contest 

Demon Marco: and you had to put me up against Ice Finn........ you do realize this is unfair right- 

Corrupted Gamer: shut the fuck up and start before I eat it all my self...... 

Ice Finn: insert Lenny face hear 

Mewberry Star: I'm sure it won't be that bad 

34 cups of ice cream later... 

Demon Marco and Mewberry star: having a brain freeze in the corner 

Ice Finn: still eating weak..... 

From Rosethedespire: For Bipper have you seen a meme that look like a kid named Harrison?

Bipper: puts Bill's hat on NOW WE ARE THE SAME PERSON!!!!! and to answer the question yes I have seen it, Max showed me it actually....... but seriously why does he look like Bill......? 

Brainwashed Max: probably because your both stupid...... 

Bipper: how am I going to explain to this kid that I'm not Bill if I can't explain it to my own sister...... why.....