Dare 29

From insanebatkid: I dare everyone to do karaoke 

Mabel: YAS!!!! 

Zim: what the f*ck is karaoke? 

Gamer: sigh who's going to explain to him.....

Bill Cipher: can we....not....? 

Gamer: you have to it's a dare.... 

Mabel: just don't summon Zombies like last time Dipper 

Dipper: it was on accident.....

Clockwork: which song are we doing so we can just get this over with....believe me you don't want to hear me sing..... 

Gamer: I'm going to let Corrupted Gamer decide because I listen to too many Panic At The Disco!, Billie Eilish, and Melanie Martinez songs..... (and Fnaf-) 

Corrupted Gamer: ..... insert Lenny Face 

Gamer: wait- I shouldn't have- 

Corrupted Gamer: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! pulls out the song above 

Everybody at Gamer: you cursed us alll..... 

The Beast: DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!????? 

Corrupted: listen here you f*cking tree.....Gamer said I can chose the song.... AND I CHOSE ANOTHER WAY OUT BY HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD BECAUSE I F*CKING LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!! 

Bill Cipher: but she- 

Corrupted Gamer: SO SHUT YOUR NON-EXISTING MOUTH YOU F*CKING TRIANGLE AND DEAL WITH IT!!!! 

Everybody: .......( I haven't seen her this angry ever since she got killed in a game of Among Us) 

Corrupted Gamer: ....good.... glad we all got that clear... 

Gamer: ....But I don't know that song- 

Corrupted Gamer: Gamer....I know we're the same person but with different lives but......first of all: shut the f*ck up and sign and second of all.......does it look like I give a triple f*ck about that... cause the answer is no.... 

 H3nRy: to make it short and sweet they all had to live through the pain of Corrupted Gamer's song and then they all died and the Corruptick gang won the end.... (it's not actually the end tho...I don't think this book will ever have an ending.....) 

Toy Yendo: but that isn't what happened- 

H3nRy: covers his mouth shut the f*ck up TY.... I need murder, death and violence in my glitch life to survive, ok.....