Ask 3 and 4+dare 13

(I find it funny that the last few asks and dares are only for the Stickmin crew and yet the others are just chilling.... This is not me complaning I honestly do love doing the Stickmin crew I just wanted to point that out because....I don't know, anyways...) 

From DrearyFalls(shout out to her btw):Jess: GENERAL!I'M ADOPTING CHARLES! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?! 

General: .........Pulls out his phone or something hello I'd like to send my whole army to take down this ... uhhhh Jess person..... 

From DrearyFalls: Rosepetal: Can I put a corruptick on anyone? if yes, can I do Henry for distracting me a million times while I am Playing Among Us? If no, can I do the helicopter because reasons? 

 Everybody: no! 

H3nRy: hinding in the corner trying not to get noticed ....yes... 

Charles: FINALLY!!!!! I GET TO HAVE AN EXCUSE TO TEACH SOMEBODY TO CARSH A HELICOPTER!!!!! Takes Rosepetal Come, I'll show you the best places to crash into!

Rosepetal: ummm ok! 

From DrearyFalls: BERT! CHARLES! I DARE YOU TO ACT AS THE OTHER FOR TWO WHOLE CHAPTERS AND NOT TO LET ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING!

 Burt: well it's going easy to act like an idiot for two whole chapters.... 

Charles: 1. I'm not an idiot! 2. did you forget the other dare from last chapter? 

Burt: what dar- oh.... I'm pretty sure she meant act not dress....

Charles: too bad we are already doing! 

Burt: NO WAIT I TAKE IT BACK- 

10 minutes later....

Charles(Burt): I hate you 

Burt(Charles): if anything you should be thanking me.....cause I don't trust you being me....

Charles(Burt): same with you 

Henry: hey Charles where you at we are suppose to- oh there you are! 

Charles(Burt): oh no.....

Henry: come on, you know the dare isn't over yet... let's just go do, whatever couples do.....

Charles(Burt): whispers help me.....

Burt(Charles): waves welp... time to ruin Burt's life-

Sven: oh Burt~

Burt(Charles): ...... oh sh- 

 H3nRy: I'm sorry I had to cut your wings, little one...... they were way to far damaged for them to be healed or repaired..... for now you'll have to hide them, as for the halo I could do nothing about.... 

???: Scared ..... 

H3nRy: don't be scared .... I'm a Fr!3Nd, I'm H3nRy and you? 

???: ......t-toy .....yen-do 

H3nRy: well it's not a bad but... could be better, I'm am going to need you to rest for a bit... i'm going to ...m0D!fy y0uR $y$+3m$ 4 B!+..... if you don't mind? 

Toy Yendo: nods as he falls asleep 

H3nRy: good..... now if you'll excuse me Grabs Will who was spying on him, hiding behind the wall ! mU$+ +4k3 C4r3 0f $0M3 Pr0B13M$ h3r3 ... 

Will Cipher: please ....I didn't mean to over hear everything- 

H3nRy: it's ok little one....however, because I can't trust you with this information...you'll just have to STICK with me for a while .....

Will Cipher: y-you wo-n't hurt m-me? 

H3nRy: I promise ..... I won't hurt you ....holds a corruptick on his back (finally another Ally that can help me with Corruptick Henry's plan....) 

Will Cipher: ..... ok.... boss.....

H3nRy: please no need to call me that ....call me... 

                                ...... Y0uR  b3$+ fR!3nD~ ......