Chapter 33

•• Maryland, Baltimore ••
•• June 26, 2020 ••

•• Kentrell Gaulden ••
•• NBA Youngboy ••

"We really doing this?" I asked laughing looking down from the plane

"Yeah, we really doing this." Adorn nodded her head smiling.

"Why aren't you scared to do this but you scared to Bungee jump?" I asked her looking confused.

We sky diving and she ready to do this.

"I been through that, so at the point if I die, I just die." She shrugged smiling.

"Is we gone talk or do this shit!?" Kd yelled coming up to us.

"Gone ahead and go then." Adorn stepped back.

"VEE!! COME ON" He yelled and Vee grabbed his hand.

They both jumped off, while kissing each other acting like they didn't give a fuck.

Ion think they did.

"Dayummmm." Adorn mumbled, watching as they fell from the plan. "Y'all wanna go?"

"Hell yeah." Joe mumbled and jumped while sticking his middle fingers up laughing. "THIS SLIME SHIT YA HEARD ME"

Adorn laughed shaking her head. "Their having too much fun with this."

"I shoulda got you high before this, you woulda been jumped." I shooked my head as Boomer and Ben jumped too.

Ben literally smoking a blunt, as he went down.

"You better hop yo parachute don't break, the way you be acting." I laughed as three jumped.

Ion know where the fuck Herm go, he been acting a lil suspicious.

"Maybe I should have got high." She agreed with me, looking like she was thinking.

"Come on." I grabbed her hand and kissing her lips. "Don't be scared."

"Fine." She shrugged and I jumped but she didn't.

Considering my hand was holding onto her hand tightly, I pulled her off the plane with me as she started screaming.

"STOP FUCKING SCREAMING GUHH, YOU NOT GONE DIE" I yelled, as we continued to fall and the wind hit our body.

This shit ain't even scary, kinda peaceful.

Imma have to do this more often.

Shoulda rolled a blunt too, Ben black ass ain't wanna share.

"CAN I OPEN MY PARACHUTE NOW!?" She yelled.