Chapter 19

•• Baton Rouge, Louisiana ••
•• March 26, 2020 ••

•• Adorn Philips ••

Soooo today is the day I need my parents to sign the papers

Of course I'm gonna have Kentrell come over too, so he can explain it out.

Today is also the day, I get to meet the women that my dad had a child with.

I don't know if she's bringing her kids, but hopefully so I can meet them too.

My mom left the house this morning, ever since she found out that Taraji was coming.

It's like she's trying to impress her or something, or maybe make it seem like she's better than her.

When without a doubt, she ain't got shit on Taraji.

Walking downstairs, I seen the house looking even more cleaner.

Yeah, she definitely tryna make it seem like she's better.

Kentrell should be coming in a while with everything.

I'm ready for this honestly, I'm ready to get my hearing.

There's so much I've missed in life, and all I wanna do is make it up.

I miss him, even though I basically spent the night at his house.

I actually had fun.

"How does it look here?" My mama signed to me as I walked into the kitchen.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a Capri Sun and shrugged while looking around walking back out the kitchen.

Bitch I am not tryna communicate with yo fake ass.

Walking over into the living room, I watched out the window as two cars pulled up.

I recognized Kentrell's car but didn't recognize the other.

A women and a light skin boy got out the car, which made me raise both my eyebrows.

Kentrell and his friends got out the other.

This should be interesting.

Going to the door, I opened it noticing that my mom and dad were by me.

Everybody walked in, and I swear it was crowded.

The gang took seats though, they always get comfortable in here.

Feeling eyes staring at me, I looked to the side looking at the light skin boy.