Chapter 4

•• Baton Rouge, Louisiana ••
•• January 27, 2020 ••

•• Kentrell Gaulden ••
•• NBA Youngboy ••

"I honestly still can't believe she ignored you

"I honestly still can't believe she ignored you." Kd laughed.

"That shit ain't funny." I mumbled mugging him.

Fuck did I do?

Is it me?

What I said?

Cause I'm confused.

She coulda tried to communicate back because I know that she know what I said.

She read my lips.

"Maybe she just don't wanna be friends with him." Ben shrugged.

"Who?" Kay came out of nowhere and everybody rolled they eyes.

"This bitch here." Kd mumbled. "Worse than this girl I'm texting."

"Wait you talking to a bitch?" Three asked as we completely ignored Kay like she wasn't standing right there.

She's annoying.

Tryna do my dances and shit bitch stop.

But wait, Kd talking to a bitch?

Huhhhhh?

"Mane yeah, she a flat chest girl. But she cool, I was like you know what, I like you pop tart." Kd said and we busted out laughing.

"Hell nawl." Boomer said. "What she say?"

"She just laughed, guess it was too funny for her to be mad." He shrugged.

"I woulda cussed his ass out, but why nobody answered me?" Kay sat by me and I sighed loudly.

Get the fuck.

Go back to what you was doing.

"I'm finna go out." I mumbled. "Alone, you can leave if you don't wanna stay with them because they not gone pay no attention to you."

I gotta be honest.

"Shit no, I'm out." Ben stood up.

"On soul I'm finna go." Kd stood up too.

"Oh yeah you most definitely getting out this bitch." I said. "I'm locking up, find yo way home."

"Well my friend is coming to pick me up anyways." I told her whole standing up too taking out my keys.

Know this bitch, she be having that theft itch.

We all made our way out the house, and I closed my door locking it before turning around coming face to face with Kay.