Chapter 20

•• Baton Rouge, Louisiana ••
•• Same Day ••

•• Kentrell Gaulden ••
•• NBA Youngboy ••

"WHO THE FUCK IS HE VEE!?" Kd yelled as he hung Vee over the top of the stairs. "LIE AGAIN AND I'LL DROP YO ASS"

"AYEEEEE KD STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH YO FUNNY LOOKING ASS, I SAID HE MY COUSIN" She yelled back looking down at how high she was with her mouth hanging open.

"WE BOTH KNOW IT BE COUSIN IN PUBLIC BUT BAE IN PRIVATE" He continued to yell.

So lemme explain some shit.

After we dropped the signed papers off, they scheduled her surgery date which is soon.

So all we gotta do is wait for that.

But since shawty wanted to chill with me today, I agreed.

We ended up coming back to my house for a lil while,even though we going out later.

Now Vee done got caught texting a nigga, and she keep saying it's her cousin.

But Kd seem to not believe it.

"MANE KD DON'T DROP THAT LIL GIRL!!" Ben yelled as the gang stood under where they was just in case he really did drop her.

"THIS AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH YOU" Kd looked down at him before his two hands wrapped around Vee neck. "You gone continue to lie?"

"Nigga get yo ass the fuck back." Vee lifted her leg up, kneeing him in his dick making him hit the floor and drop her.

Her body went flying down to the ground, and she lucky the gang right there.

Or she woulda been a dead bitch, fell SPLAT on the floor.

I looked at Adorn, as she texted away on her phone.

Who the fuck is she texting?

Laying my head on her shoulder, she allowed me to, kissing my forehead as she went back to her phone.

"Lemme see that." I mumbled more to myself since she can't even hear as I took her phone.

And I did it, cause why not?

Looking through the messages and the contact name, it was that lil Hakeem boy.

Step brother or not, she ain't about to be talking to him.

"Stop talking to him." I signed to her.

"Why?" She signed back.

"Ion know, because I said so." I signed and gave her back her phone.

She pushed me right off of her and got up, but I grabbed her pulling her back down.

Girl you can't even hear to be mad at somebod– yeah, maybe I shouldn't say that.

"We still leaving? Time flying by." Boomer asked as I looked over at them seeing that Vee and Kd were now fighting and they were trying to break it up.