Chapter 28

•• Bora Bora, South Pacific ••
•• June 15, 2020 ••

•• Kentrell Gaulden ••
•• NBA Youngboy ••

"I can't believe we actually on an island, I never been this far from home

"I can't believe we actually on an island, I never been this far from home." Adorn smiled big looking around.

I chuckled, hugging her from the back laying my head on her shoulder. "Told you we gone travel the world."

"Aye you still ain't in the clear." She tried to break out of my hold.

Fuck she think she going?

If I wanna touch on you, I am.

Besides, she got a sexy ass body, I can't help but touch her.

"Mane stop Adorn, I told you that girl ain't mean shit to me." I mumbled kissing her cheek.

"I don't care, you still fucked her." She sighed.

"Was we together?" I asked.

She said nothing, and I rose an eyebrow.

"I said, was we together?" I asked again.

"Nigga I heard you, and did I answer? No." She smacked her lips. "I been waiting to talk shit to you, and now I am. Get the fuck."

She got out of my grip, and when she turned around to face me I picked her body up and threw her on the bed.

Her lil body bounced on the bed and I laughed watching as she rolled off the bed getting up.

"You always doing stupid shit, I should take that lamp off the wall and beat you with it." She rolled her eyes.

"You don't mean that." I smirked hearing somebody knocking on our door.

I rented out a house in Bora Bora, for me, her, and the gang.

Think they brought some bitches too, so they gone be with them.

I want Adorn to see shit she never seen before, and this a island.

Best thing to start with.

I went to the door, and opened it seeing Vee.

"Can I talk to Adorn right quick?" She asked me.

"Umm yeah, here I come." Adorn answered about to walk out, and I pulled her back closing the door.

"I thought she asked me?" I titled my head.

"I'm Adorn, I can have a say in what I do and don't do. You don't own me Kentrell." She shrugged.

She's been talking way better.

"But I own those." I touched her ears.

She sighed. "Stop, don't do that. It's not like I forced you, you picked to pay for my surgery."