Chapter 15

•• Baton Rouge, Louisiana ••
•• March 10, 2020 ••

•• Kentrell Gaulden ••
•• NBA Youngboy ••

"Why you look so spaced out?" Kayy asked as she touched my face, seated on my lap

I looked up at her, just giving her this blank look.

It's been eleven fucking days.

Eleven days of me constantly texting Adorn, constantly going by her house.

She won't even open my text.

The night I started texting her, she stopped texting Kd completely.

It's like she disappeared out of my life so quick even though I know where she at.

This shit been stressing me out, and I been needing company.

And somebody to fuck on, so I keep Kayy around.

Even though ion think she really give a fuck about me.

The gang claim she obsessed with me though.

I don't see it though, I just be laughing at that shit.

"No reason. I'm good." I mumbled taking a cigarette out the Newport box and lighting it up.

Putting it between my lips, I watched as she scrunched her face up and got off me.

Funny shaped ass hoe.

Ion know why I even started talking to her.

I just wanna see Adorn and be around her.

Didn't know I could miss somebody this much.

I know I hurt her but damn it's been eleven days, I know she over it.

"Aye nigga you can't just be sitting in the dark all depressed." Kd and the gang walked in switching on the light.

I scrunched up my eyes and started mugging him since I had been sitting in the dark for a while, and Ian want the light on.

"This nigga simping." Ben shooked his head. "Adorn got him wrapped around her finger."

"Shit she probably in her room crying cause she miss you but don't wanna be around you." Joe laughed as everybody straight faced him.