Chapter 21

•• Baton Rouge, Louisiana ••
•• Same Day ••

•• Katherine Philips ••

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT" I yelled at Youngbird, or whatever his name is while we were in the waiting room.

"MY DAUGHTER IN THERE FUCKING FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE WHEN SHE NEVER EVEN ASKED TO BE IN THIS POSITION, YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD HELP HER WHEN YOU CAN'T" I continued snapping.

"AND YOU THINK YOU WAS DOING A GOOD JOB? GOT THAT GIRL THINKING HEARING AIDS BAD FOR HER" He yelled back at me. "THE FUCKING NAME SAYS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DO, IS YOU DUMB OR STUPID?"

"YOU AIN'T GOT NO RIGHT TO TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY DAUGHTER JUST CAUSE YOU NEVER HAD A MOM NOR DAD, THAT'S PROBABLY WHY YOU SO FUCKED UP" I said.

Next thing I know, his hands were around my neck as he started choking me and I couldn't breath.

His hands were stuck onto my neck, my breath slowly becoming short before I felt us being torn apart.

"BITCH I'LL KILL YOU" He yelled as his friends held him back. "I BET YOU THE REASON SHE DON'T HAVE HEARING ANYWAYS"

"YEAH" I smiled holding my neck while standing up. "Yeah I'm the reason, and you wanna know what? I don't give a fuck, BECAUSE THIS MY BUSINESS NOT YOURS"

"THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER?" He yelled and somehow I could see nothing but hurt in his eyes.

I chuckled. "You could try to kill me as much as you want Youngboy, but it ain't no match to what imma do to you. And what I did to Adorn she deserved."

"Katherine shutcho pussy ass up, knowing damn well you ain't bout that life." Terrence mugged me, pushing me down in a seat and I laughed.

"I let him rape her." I said while sitting back. "Matter fact, I paid him to do it. I didn't give a fuck about Adorn the minute this nigga walked out. But you see there's a twist, he was suppose to kill her. I thought she was dead, just cause she wasn't responding. When really, lil girl went deaf."

Terrance looked at me and the next thing I know I was being punched in the face and my body fell to the ground.

Holding my face, I looked up seeing Youngboy standing over me and he raised his fist throwing punches as I tried to fight back.

"THIS YO FUCKING FAULT, YOU FUCKED HER HEAD UP, RUINED HER LIFE, GOT HER THINKING SHE DIFFERENT" He yelled stomping on me as I tried to get away from him.

Damn why he going so hard behind her for though?

I caught on to his foot and tripped him down making him fall.

He scooted over to me and picked my head up, sending a punch to my face as I got dizzy.

I managed to punch him right back and he smiled.

"You hit like a bitch." He said. "Cause that's exactly what you is."

Somebody finally came and pushed us away from each other as I walked into the near bathroom.