Chapter 29

•• Baton Rouge, Louisiana  ••
•• That Night ••

•• Anonymous ••

"Mane we could just kill him." I shrugged. "He wanna die anyways, singing about death and shit."

"Ion wanna kill him though, I want him." Jazz pouted as her chin kinda moved some.

"Nahh, ion give a fuck. He the problem, you love him or whatever, let him die." I said. "And stop acting like a pussy."

"Is everything at home okay?" Her sister asked.

"Why the fuck you as— shut the fuck up." I mugged her.

She ain't even gotta be here, this her sister business not hers.

Before we could continue, somebody knocked on the door and I went opening it.

"Bout time yo fat ass came, it ain't that much food to make you this late." I rolled my eyes.

"You always on some bullshit, sit the fuck down slime." He mugged me.

"Who you think you scaring? Only thing you scare is whatever seat you gotta sit in." I laughed.

"I'll walk right back out this fucking house, stop playing mane." He sat down.

"Where meechie?" Jazz asked.

"I ain't ask him, cause I knew he wasn't gone be with it." He explained. "Plus Youngboy like his cousin, so nahh."

"Herm you can't do shit right." I sighed.

Never depend on fat niggas.

"Girl without me you ain't gone he able to do shit." He smacked his lips. "If you called me here to just talk about me, I'll leave."

"Nahh mane, where they at? We need you to be our insider." Her sister said.

DAMN BITCH!!!

"Aye whatever yo name is, go in the kitchen and feed yo big ass mouth." I mugged her.

She looked at jazz and jazz sighed. "Step out for a minute."

I just told her to leave.

So either she gone get up or imma drag her out.

She got up and walked into the kitchen.

Bout time.

"So what specifically y'all want me to do?" He asked.

"We need to find out they address, and we gone need you to go wherever they at." I said. "Be around Adorn and Youngboy, we'll handle the rest."

I can't believe he'll be fake to his own homeboy.

But once you mention food, he just went blank and only carried about the food.

Crazy right?

"Alright bet, already know they I'm Bora Bora." He said.